Chapter 7

I'm now in a room and I have to say it's very luxury, like these guys are Hella rich.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

Hyungwon came in with some food

"here eat this"

"I'm not hungry"  Well thats not true but theres no way i'm gonna eat something from them.

"Well I'll put it down here so eat if you're getting hungry" he said and put the food down on the desk. After that he went out of the room. I didnt hear him lock the door so I stood up and walked to the door. "Its time for some investigating" i mumbled to myself and walked through the door. On the other side was a long hallway. I heard some voices so i went towards them, i arrived at some stairs and what looks like a lobby

"Damn do they live here alone or is this some kind of hotel, this place is huge" i said outloud not knowing someone would hear me.

"Its not that big you know" I saw behind me and there was Minhyuk smiling at me.

"wow you think thats not big!? well ok you're used to it so its normal i guess. Anyways i'm hungry so i will go through this door over there and get something at McRonalds Bye~" i said and started walking to the door while still looking at minhyuk. he just looked at me with a blank face. After some stepps i crashed into a wall "no wait thats to warm to be a wall" i thought and looked up. I just crashed into Jooheon and he looked more than mad.

"Why the hell is she not in her room?! She isn't aloud to be out here!" he said mostly to minhyuk because he was the only one in the room with us. "Well.. not my fault, i think it was hyungwon who brought her food so maybe he didnt lock the door or something" he replied and walked into a room that looked like the kitchen.

"uhh what am i gonna do with you" Jooheon said more to himself than somebody else. "just let me go i wont say anything besides i will get out of here one way the other." i said and he looked kinda mad at me. "Are you stupid or something " after that i felt a huge pain at the back of my head and everything went black.

-------------------------------------------

I again woke up in that room "wow what a pain in the ass" i said

"Well good to know that you know what you are" someone said, i looked around and found jooheon in the corner of the room "I- excuse me i'm officially offended" i spat and he just chuckled. He walked towards me and said "Shut up and let me do this"

He pushed me on the bed and started attacking my neck with rough kisses "Jooheon what the fuck are you doing!" "shh Babygirl" he said and put a finger on my lips. He kissed from my neck to my lips. When he finally kissed my lips i stopped defending myself and let myself sink into the kiss. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go wild and i run my hand through his fluffy hair. He started to lift up my shirt while kissing and played with my boobs.

When he wanted to unclip my Bra i felt water splash on me and i woke up.

-------------------------------------------

Hi i'm back lol sorry