𝟠𝟘𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝

Yes Gerard Way and Frank Iero from My chemical romance. This fanfic is full of references. Peppa knows everyone.

I've been having this dream for years.

I don't know wht to do.

Fuck.

I- I-......I had... have this this dream and it dream it often.
I was s- swiming in a pool in this 5 star hotel. All of a sudden i see blood in the pool. Everyone is dying. I eventually die. There was this like energy coming from outside of. The pool.

Are you sure this is the same pool gee?

Yes yes yes.

There was this hotel. It was a 5 star hotel. It was massive and functional. It had indoor pools and outdoor. It had ball rooms and restaurants. It was also pretty decent considering it was constructed in the south. It was quite popular in the 80s.

Families would often come and have a great time. It made success. March 22nd 2013. That's when things got wierd around there. It needed to seriously get shut down and imidiatly. No one knew why. After some time the ceiling collapsed also leading to a tragic death. Stoner kids and graffiti artists now use it as a drug heaven and blank canvas.

My heart was beating faster than it ever did. At this point I was hyperventilating. I could see Frank quite blurry through my tears. God I don't know why he's still with me at this point. I'm such a pussy. Frank cupped my cheek and told me it will be just fine and that he loves me. Just those words and I feel all soft and warm. We sat down and kissed each other. Some time we'll get out of this place gee.

- The world paused -

This energy I started feeling again i wasn't paused. Frank was. I shoock his body in tears trying to wake him up. I stood there sobbing and hyperventilating

I started hearing noises. Am i halusinating. No no this can't be. Peppa? I've heard some stories abt her in the past. No one rlly belived the stories. I did and now she's - well she's not here but I can feel it. I think. I don't know.

"get in the pool"

The pool had no water this time but i was thrown in the pool by some kind of energy. I was once again inside tgat dream except this time it wasn't a dream. I hear an eeeeeeeeeeeee in a high pitched voice and all i can see is my own blood and organs which seperated from my sku-