𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

I'm gna start off with happy Halloween it's September 🦇✨👅

References:

Amy Santiago (brooklyn nine nine)

Sharon Needles (famous drag Queen and the winner of rupauls drag race s4)

Anyway good luck trying to understand lol.

There once lived a very happy couple in the south of Russia. Santiago fell for the mysteriousness and passion in Sharon. Sharon admired the suits. They took off from they're and now it's the wedding, only the church..... it had something I'm not even sure myself what it was but my heart races when I think about it.

Their loved ones started filling up. And when they did the energy rose up. The energy was not a weed one. Sharon kind of started suspecting shit like she could've sworn that she saw peppa in the mirror. Amy was already waiting on the alter in her signiture fitted suit. Her face down with the tension of the situation.

Here comes the bride.
Here comes the bride all dressed in white.
White???? Isn't it supposed to be black?
The energy is getting intense and it's moving towards the alter.
The chemistry is getting disconnected as the bride moves closer.
The bride moves closer and intesness rises.
Black turned to red and red turned to pink to red. The red will lie in the dead bed if you-

No one could see what had happened apart from the groom waiting on the alter. Her heart breaks by the studded disconnection between the two but the wedding goes on. Because hey its Sharon Needles maybe this was planned to scare the guests idk. 

*peppa screaches in the backround only Santiago could notice*

Sharon has now arrived on the alter beside Amy santiago.... You shall kiss the bride a sweet yet phsycotic sound says.

Sharon's eyes twitched into peppas and back to normal in a split second. Her skin kept going pink and back and nose went out and back in. It seems like something has took control of her and its spreading through her body like a virus. The guests got silenced and they seemed sycronized with their movements and actions. Amy felt like a needle went through her and tensness rose from her feet to her heart. It was painful to watch. Sharon seemed lifeless and controlled like a puppet.

"so long and goodnight losers b-b-b-b bieEEE"  was the last words of Sharon. The voice seemed like a mix of Sharon and a whisper with a touch of robot.

Sharon dives in reverse into a jesus cross  shaped box. The box was full of needles that went right through the body. No sound at all just the sound of blood getting squashed but no sound of pain. The body lied in the box hands crossed. A needle also went right through her eyes but they eyes kept staring and moving.

Amy Santiago.
Amy Santiago
The devistated groom
Stuck cleaning with a broom.
Heart aches with pain.
Blood lies on her main.
Devistated forever
Voices end?..... NEVER

AMY SANTIAGO IS SILENCED FOREVER