Chapter 9~ Angel with a shotgun

~Yui's pov~
"She saved me" I hear a voice say.
'Huh? Who was that? It sounded like Nastu?'

Why is everything black Wait WHAT?! WHERE AM I!?
IM SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!
Why am I hearing things?
What is happening to me!?

What was the last thing I remember?? Okay so I was fighting my father, he hit me with an attack, I went flying backwards. I started twisting in the air and landed on the ground sliding backwards. Ahhh no it was later then that. Wasn't I with Lilly?! LILLY!! THATS RIGHT!! I got hit with the death ray!! Wait if I got hit with that then technically I should be dead.' I mentally scream trying to figure out what was going on.
I looked down and saw purple poison and blood, cuts and scratches and a large stab wound on both sides of my body.

Oh that's nice. I guess I am dead, cool WAIT IM STILL ALIVE?! IM A ZOMBIE!!!! *sweatsdrop* I sound like Natsu .... I'm an idiot.
I need to think about this. Where am I ? Why am I here? How am I here? How do I get out?
Think yui think!

...

...

...
I got nothing!!!

I flop on the ground and roll around whining and complaining
"Wait why doesn't it hurt?" I say poking my stomach in the wound. "Oh" I say suddenly realising what and where I am.
"Im in a dimension my mind has created. Great. I've fully lost it."

~time skip~
I sat on the ground playing with my hair, plating, braiding, fish tailing, waterfall braiding it and basically any other type of thing you could think of. "I'm so bored!!" I yell.
"Maybe I can practice magic in here?" I try one magic spell but the second I try to cast it, a wave of excruciating pain worked its way through my body causing me to scream at the top of my lungs and fall to the ground shaking. Well let's not try that again!

~Natsu's pov~
I was leaning on the window with Laxus talking while the master was talking to porlyusica while she was looking at yui.
"So how did you two meet anyw-" I was cut of by a blood curdling scream coming from Yui. She was still unconscious but she screamed. She screamed for about 5 to 10 seconds before stopping and looking like she was in terrible pain.
"What happened?!" All three of the fairy tail wizards asked.
"I-I don't know...." She says confused. We look at her body and see the purple poison spread up her back and stomach all the way up to her chin and down to her mid thigh.
"Shit, this isn't good." Laxus says. I run over to her bed and put my hand on her forehead.
"Hang in there Yui." I say quietly.

~Yui's love~
"Hang in there Yui" I hear nastu say.

"Why do I keep hearing Natsu's voice!! Am I going insane?! Why can't I hear anybody else?!"

~Natsu's pov~

"Were doing everything we can to keep you safe, keep fighting Yui, don't give up" Gramps says.
I bend down kiss her forehead, please let her be okay.
"You can't do anything more to help, go back to fairy tail, your both going to stress yourselves more. Go home and get a good night sleep, come back tomorrow and check up again." Porlyusica says. I kiss her hand and then leave doing what she says. I split up with the master and laxus as they go together. I start to walk to Yui's house, god her house is massive.

~flashback~
It's the first time Natsu ever saw her house
"Yui!!! I accidentally burned some of my house!!!!! What do I do!!! I lost almost a whole wall!!!" Natsu yells "HOW IN THE HE- *sigh* how did you do that?!" Yui yells in awe
"I sneezed" he shyly says. *sweatdrop* "You're good" Yui says sarcastically
"I know! You could stay at my house while we fix the walls!" She says excitedly
"Oh wow really!! Thank you!!!" He says happily
"Let's go get some of your stuff so you can stay over" she says