Chapter 17~ the train girl

~Yui's pov~
I was sitting on the train with tears rolling out of my eyes, thinking about the dream when I hear the lacrima turn off. I'm guessing it went flat.
"Great.." I say out loud wipping my tears away.
I then hear a gasp, that shocked me because I thought I was the only one on the train.
"W-who's there?" I hear a little girl say. She stumbles into my carriage with tears in her eyes. 'Aww!!'
She has medium length black hair with purple tips and purple eyes. She looks about 5-ish.
"Are you lost?" I ask her raising my hand to take out my headphones.
She gasps while looking at my guild emblem, then runs up to me
"are y-you from f-fairy tail?" She asks.
"Yes, I am" I say with a reassuring smile.
"I have been a member of fairy tail for 9 years." I say honestly. She then runs up to me and hugs me, then starts to cry and sob.
"Hey! What's wrong?" I say quietly, patting her head. She just start to cry harder.
"It's going to be alright, I'm here now." I pick her up and let her cry into my shoulder. 'Poor things is probably terrified'
"My name is Yui Furron and I'm 18 years old. What's your name?" I ask trying to calm her down
"m-my *sob*" she cuts herself of with her sobs.
"let it out, I'm here for you." I say calmly.
She cries and cries in my arms while I calm her down, ease her nerves.
After about five minutes of her crying she finally calmed down.
"M-my name is Ayano, I'm 6 years old. It's nice to meet you. Thank you for helping me" she says sadly looking down.
"Ayano ? It's a very pretty name." I say smiling at her
"M-my mama says it means my colour. She was colour blind."she says looking down
"Lucky! My name means bind cloth." I say laughing. She looks up and giggles.
We chat for the whole train ride.
"Where is your family?" She asks
"They're back at the graveyard in Esterford" I say sadly looking down. "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't know!" She says hugging my legs.
"It's alright, there was no way you could of known anyway. Where are yours?" I ask. She looks up to me
"I don't know. Two days ago they left me a note saying they were going to go far away to a place called magnolia. I still haven't found them. I got on this train looking for them, that's when you found me." She says sadly.
"Do you want to stay with me? Until we find your parents at least." I ask. The poor thing is all alone, I can't just leave her like this.

~Ayano's pov~
"Do you want to stay with me? Until we find your parents at least." I hear Yui ask.
I have only known her for an hour but I feel safe around her. She's nice and caring and sweet. I have no one else so I don't see why not.
"Please" I say. She just smiles and nods
"it would be my pleasure." Yui says

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes
"Please don't leave me like they did." I say, tears spilling out of my eyes and rolling down my face.
"Never" she says reassuringly while patting me on the head.
"We will be at magnolia station soon, it will be about 3 when we get back to the my house." She says sweetly.
"oh!! I almost forgot" she practically yells
"There is a guy and a talking blue cat at my house." She says sheepishly. "They are both my friends and they're looking after me for a while. They are really nice, don't worry about them."She says. I stare at her in awe
"A TALKING BLUE CAT!!" I scream. She giggles
"Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but wait till you meet the rest of my guild friends" she says smiling
"Why are they looking after you? Are you sick?" I ask
She shakes her head and lifts her shirt a little, revealing a big bandage wrapped around her waist and stomach.
"It's a long story but in a nut shell, I got stabbed by a magic sword, don't have any magic energy and they think I basically can't do anything for myself so they are looking after me" she says smiling.
"Are you alright!!! How did that happen?!" I say. She got stabbed and is still alive!! That looks really bad too...
"Don't worry about me, I'm so much better now." She says smiling.

~Yui's pov~
We were talking all the way to the magnolia train station. When we got there she ran up to me and grabbed my hand. 'Awwww she's probably scared' I think to myself.
"Welcome to Magnolia Ayano" I say smiling down at her.

When we arrived in magnolia I asked her if she had ever been here before
"No I can't say I have" she replies.
"Well that's alright, come on, let's got you cleaned up" I say as I start to walk home, Ayano following close behind me.
We walked for about two minutes before we finally got home.
"YUI!!!!!" I hear someone yell from behind me. I turn to see who it is but before I get the chance I and tackled to the ground by more than one person. I hear Ayano gasp
"Yui-San! Are you alright?!" I hear her sweet voice.
"Ai-chan!! Where have you been?" Wendy says
"yeah Yui! We've been so worried!" Lucy yells
"DONT WORRY ABOUT ME?! WHO SAYS THAT!!! OF COURSE IM GOING TO WORRY!" Natsu screams. They all get off me and I see all of team Natsu standing in front of me. "Relax guys! I was just out for the day." I saw with a small smile. Ayano grabs my hand
"Everyone, meet Ayano. She is going to be staying with me while I try to find her parents." Everyone said hello and introduced themselfs.
"Come inside, I'll make you some dinner and I'll explain everything." I say shaking my hands in front of my face.

~time skip after dinner~
"... And that's where I met Ayano." I say finishing my story.
"So why were you on the train in the first place?" Gray asks confusedly
"I was visiting my families grave" I say with a smile
"Tomorrow I'm going to help her find her parents, but tonight she's going to stay here, you know, get a good nights rest and all that" I say smiling. "Speaking of which I better get her ready for bed" everyone thanks me for dinner and leaves except Natsu and happy
"But we can still stay the night, right Yui?" Happy asks.
"Not tonight happy, I'm sorry." He looks down sadly and leaves.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Natsu says and jumps out the window
"Why is it always the window?" I ask myself laughing at them.

Ayano walks out of my bedroom with a towel in her hands
"Are you ready for a bath?" I ask. She nods
"Okay come on, I'll show you where it is." I smile and lead her off to the bathroom. I run a nice warm bath for her, pass her an extra towel, just in case then leave
"I'll be out here if you want anything alright?" I say
"Okay thank you" she says

~timeskip~
"Yui-San I'm done!" Ayano says as she walks out of the bathroom.
"Please, just call me Yui." I say smiling. She crawls into bed as I put a glass of water next to the bed and I pull up the blankets.
"goodnight Ayano, I'll see you in the morning" I say.  She mumbles a good night and falls asleep. 'Cutie' I say to myself and go to the couch. I pull the blankets over myself and snuggle into them, falling into a deep sleep.