여덟장

The intercampus started, And It was Yena and Yujin's game

The intercampus started, And It was Yena and Yujin's game. All the bleachers in their gym are occupied, Everyone has a banner for their rooting teams. Yena was calming herself.

"Hey don't be so nervous." Yujin spoke as she place her hand on yena's shoulder.

"I'm trying. It's gonna be my first game again since I didn't join last intercampus." Yujin chuckles.

"Don't over think. I know we can win this game." Yena nodded.

Yujin and Yena's team got inside the gym, screams are so loud. They are against to back to back champion 'Tigers' from Sopa.

Yena roamed her eyes around the gym, her eyes landed on the person she wanted to see, Yuri.

"YENA FIGHTING!!!!!!!" The crowd shouted, they hype up yena since it's her first game again with the team.

Yena saw yuri's gesture, the older can't help but to smile. Yuri gave her a fighting gesture, ofcourse hyewon who's beside yuri shouted to give her friends a hype.

The game started at first it was just a normal basketball game, Yena's team is leading until the 3rd Quarter. Yena and Yujin take their rest in the half of 4th quarter since they are taking the lead by 15 points.

After they take her rest, The other team keeps on scoring. Yena and Yujin sighed. Their coach calls for their last timeout.

"What happen? They are already leading by 5 points." Their coach said.

"Yujin and I will go again." Yena said.

"We'll win this. Okay? Don't lose hope!!" Yujin said as she cheer their team.

The time out ends, yujin nodded to her team. The game started again, Yena was the one dribbling the ball, she had an eye contact with yujin. Yujin make gestured, yena nodded then she fake pass the ball to yujin that make the person go for it. After the person bite the bait and yena throw the ball.

Three points.

The crowd of hanlim get wild after yena scored, Yujin and yena fist bump.

"Nice!" Yujin utter.

"Let's win this game daengdaeng!" yena said.

Last 1 minute, Yena's team was leading by 2 points. The opposing team was holding the ball, Their goal is just to steal the ball and make a dead time.