CHAPTER 2

SARAH

I roll over the bed .I feel the sharp light hit my eyes.I groan.

"Sa-Sarah?"I hear someone say.

I groan again.

"Sarah how do you feel?Are you okay?"The voice asks again.

I groan in my pillow."Can you shut up!"

I hear a sigh of relief.

"Sarah it's time for your meds.So wake up please."

"No I'm sleepy."I whine.

"Please?"

I humf but sit up regardless.

"How are you feeling?"He asks.

I look up at Zayan and say"Weird."

He looks confused.

"I mean I had this crazy ass dream Where there was this girl and than we were at the store buy somethings than you knew the girl It was all to weird."I mutter as I hold my head between my palms.

Dang it hurts.

But the dream it felt real.I look at Zayan he looks guilty.He shakes his head and says "Do you want anything water ,juice or anything?"

I frown and mutter water please.

Weird Zayan didn't say anything .He always comments on my dreams and stuff.Is he okay?He's acting kinda weird.

Zayan enters the room and hands me the glass.I smile at him.He gets up to leave but I grab his hand "Are you okay?"

He nods.

"I mean it you are acting kinda weird..."

Than it hits me what ...what if the dream wasn't a dream.I mean it  felt so real It has to be real. Zayan is acting weird.It all adds up right?

"Sarah you okay? Are you feeling ill ?Is it morning sickness again ?I can call the doctor."He rants.

"It was real wasn't it?"I mutter.

He looks confused "What?"

"The dream .The freaking dream I was telling you about."I yell restlessly.

"Sarah I thing you're just tired.I think you need sleep. "He says as he rubs my arm.

"What? No! I mean it was real why aren't you answering me?"I ask as I stare at him but he won't look at me.

"Sarah I think you need to calm down."He says as he glares at the bed.

What did he just say?I- I needed to calm down?

"Don't tell me to calm down."I say as I grind my teeth.

"Sarah I'm serious. It's not good for you or the baby."

Bitch say what now?Not good for me.He's the one whose ignoring the DAMN question.

"I asked you a question was it real or not?"I grind my teeth.

"Sarah I..."

Okay who am I kidding Of course it was real I mean if it wasn't why would he act like this ?The girl... that girl she knew him . She said something about being with him.Right? Didn't she?

"Who was she?"I ask.He looks up guilty.

"Zayan who was that damn girl?"

"Sarah I need you to calm down.You are shaking."