Training

3rd person POV

'its nearing the end of the semester, from the middle school of izuku and bakugou 1 week is left before they graduate middle school, and start they're highschool life'

Teacher: ok students its almost the end of the school year have all of you decided on what future you guys will after this semester?

random 1: i want to be a hero

random 2:i wanna try out schools for becoming heroes

'then the teacher throwed the papers'

Teacher: You all want to be heroes right?!

'as the teacher said this everyone, and i mean everyone started using their quirk except for izuku and bakugou'

Teacher: So is any of you students is planning to go to UA?

'then the class got quiet until a a certain blonde softy and a green haired cinnamon roll raised their hands much to the teachers amusement'

Bakugou: Me and Izuku teach! we have been training hard for the past few weeks, for the entrance exam!

Izuku: i developed a new moves and a new form 

Teacher: really can you show us then? 'izuku has always been a smart student always trying to break out his limits to make a new move to help him and others'

Izuku: ok sensei but i warn you its hot

Bakugou: yeah teach its super hot

Teacher: its fine i have an ice quirk remember? everything will be alright 'right?'

Izuku: Ok then sensei DARK FLAME MODE! *activates*

Bakugou: *grins* thats super hot izuku

random 1: woah its super hot!

random 2: its melting my metal pen!

random 3: my chair is on fire!

Teacher: 'what is this power?!, its a new kind black flames?! that is new, wait i need to stop this before my classroom melts into a pile of burnt wood'  IZUKU STOP NOW!

Izuku: Oh ok *deactivates* 

Teacher: Ice room!

'the ice fills the room as it cools everyone down'

Izuku: well what do you think sensei?, is it good enough? im still trying to make new moves out of it i currently only have 2 moves under my belt *grins*

Bakugou: what do you mean 2?! i saw you practicing more than just 2

Izuku: well those are imperfect moves but these 2 move i mastered already

Bakugou: oh ok, say izuku can you help me make moves to later after school?

Izuku: sure! lets do it!

=-Time Skip After School-=

Bakugou: well where are we gonna practice this moves?