Chapter 1 (Kiana)

A simple cottage. the flickering of the fireplace. 

Home. 

"Why are we protecting that village? it had nothing to do with us plus that honkai beast was super fast. it almost hacked my leg off" little Kiana grumbled

inside the firelit home, Kiana sat at the chair as someone tended to her wounded leg.

"Oh? don't you feel your kaslana blood rising when you see the honkai attacking those people?" the man said as he continued to gauze the little girl's leg

"yeah right. I only see your blood raising when ogle the hot girls at the tavern" little Kiana shouted back. "if we're protecting other people who would be here to protect us?" 

the man rubbed little Kiana's her saying "do not worry, daddy will take care of that" 

he smiled" daddy will demolish anyone who hurts my baby girl"

"let's swear on that" Kiana said

holding out her pinky "pinky swear!"

the man answered " no problemo!"

a distant memory. a memory of the past. its been so long since I saw the old man, but I miss him.

Raising my hand, I remembered our promise. 

'where are you now I wonder?'

"so your finally awake." the voice of someone I don't know. 

it woke me up from my stupor, only to see the room I'm in. it's a little girl in a nun outfit

still, the little girl in front of me spoke. 

"you're healing up pretty nicely, I think."  the little girl was sitting on a cross of some sort.

she looked like 12 or something, she has silver-white hair and blue eyes. 

"Hey brat, what is this place" 

"BRAT!?"

by the looks of things, I made here angry but I don't want to lose my stance. this place is after all new to me.

click

the little girl clicked here finger and the cross under her seems to have opened up. for a split second, I saw little flying daggers shot out.

by the time I realized my hands and feet were bound by something.

"You NEED to learn some manners young lady!" the little girl said domineeringly. 

standing on my hospital bed she spoke out loud "I'm Theresa, the one in charge of the far east branch of Schicksal."

"you marched straight into honkai infested areas without protection, and you didn't even try changing your name" 

"..." I can only hold out my breath. I can't move.

"do you really want your daddy to find out, Tochter bon Siegfried?"

"you... YOU KNOW THE OLD MAN!" I shouted

"yeah were old friends, just to ket you know," Theresa said as she moves closer to my face. "I even know where he is right now"

"TELL ME" I shouted angrily at her face. 

Kiana stare at Theresa wide-eyed. kiana wanted to know very badly. its been so long since Kiana saw her father.  

"you'll die if you try to find him in this state." there's said knowingly

"These wounds can't stop me!!! let me go so that I can find him!!!" Kiana shouted

Kiana wanted to see him again, to ask why he abandoned her, to ask how he's been. 

Theresa sighed, she looked at Kiana's eyes "I'm not talking about your injuries."

"I'm talking about your combat skills, if you can't even handle a single honkai beast, you'll probably meet your maker before getting a glimpse of daddy."

Kiana agreed unknowingly, back in nagazora the three of us can only handle the low-level zombies. if we do end up meeting any honkai we would rather escape than fight, normal guns ain't even making a dent on these beasts.

"think about your friend Mei. something dangerous lurks within her. If that thing surfaces once more..... "

"do you think you can save her again." 

Kiana knew about this. an indestructible force of destruction. but even if Kiana knew she doesn't know is she can save mei once again. 

Kiana's eyes scrunched up while glaring at Theresa. on the other hand, Theresa joyfully looked at Kiana's plight.

"Well, I HAVE a great proposal for you." Theresa's aid suddenly surprising Kiana

"YOU DO?" 

"Enroll in Saint Freya High for some Valkyrie training! Let me mold you into a warrior capable of fighting entire armies on your own!" 

"Saint Freya High?" Kiana mumbled

"yes, the only academy on the planet dedicated to training anti-honkai warriors." 

"were ar school of 'cute' valkyries "

"..."

"oh right! your friend Bronya and Mei have already agreed to join us, Kiana-chan"

if what this little kid says its true then ill become the best valkyrie in existence! to save Mei and kick that old man's ass. 

"so Kiana care to join your friends and become a powerful defender of our planet?" Theresa asked 

 "well, it's hard for me to believe someone who goes straight to bondage play on the first date" Kiana finally calmed down. after thinking it through she looked straight into Theresa's eyes. 

"but ill need to see mei before I agree"

looking at Kiana's resolved Theresa smiled.

"your word wound me.... deeply." Theresa said she clicked her fingers "I held you once when you're a baby" 

Kiana found freedom from her legs and arms. the daggers were dragged back into the folder cross in the room.

'bondage play, what has this girl been reading' Theresa thought to herself

jumping down from the hospital bed of kiana "alright ill let you meet up your friends"

"they are staying at major Himeko's home right now." Theresa walked to the door waiting for Kiana

but the word spoken by Theresa made Kiana more lost. she couldn't remember

'held me? seriously? that brat looks way younger than me! and shes into Bondage play!' Kiana thought to herself

Following Theresa, Kiana saw that the Saint Freya academy was bigger than she thought. a bustling school. Over by the windows, Kiana saw students all around walking about doing their business.