Chapter 4 (Guns, Girls, Battleship)

2 years 5 months 16 days after the 3rd honkai eruption.

A battleship with a super-powered honkai reactor is approaching soukai city! Left unchecked the battleship could wipe out the whole of soukai city.

Major Himeko was deployed to investigate.

"Major! Unidentified flying object sighted above Soukai City! : Location: SH0639"

"Optical readings cannot discern the nature of this UFO."

"No bio-energy readings."

"Scans of the UFO interiors have failed."

"Clusters of small Honkai Beasts and mech units detected"

"battle plan deployed and validated."

"deploying drones to cover Valkyrie boarding plan."

Inside of Hyperion, Himeko was looking at many screens in front of her, the battle-ready valkyries were deployed to evacuate the civilians of the city. While to others manned the screens scanning for anything amiss in the city.

Himeko was used to this. The timely manner action was like rehearsed action.

"Kiana double time!" Himeko ordered

Kiana was on the roof. she along with mei were tasked to board the mysterious battleship.

"aye-aye. don't rush me. its hard work out here" walking on the roof Kiana look at the flying ship.

Unmanned jets took flight behind Kiana as they took the attention of the clusters of flying honkai.

Kiana looked fearless. the training she has gone through for the last 2 years. Donning her battlesuit "White Comet" she did a sprint.

"NEEEEKOOOOO" 

"JAAAB"

Doing a flip she slammed the front of the drone. The drone was forced to spin and by the time it stabilized Kiana was already on the wide back of the drone.