Professor Jeon [21+]

I'm Y/N. I'm a a simple highschool girl. I was an orphan. I use to live in an orphanage. One day I decided to move out when I become an adult. I started living in a rented apartment and work in a cafe to pay my bills. I was so alone in this world until Jungkook came. He was a new  maths professor here. I was in first year of highschool back then. He was so nice to me always because I don't had friends. He would walk to me on my desk and ask me of I have any questions or something ask me to help him carry the assignments to his cabin. He use to stare at me alot. I started developing feelings for him but I couldn't confess because he was a professor and I was a student. One day I was in his cabin to ask some questions where I sat on the chair he sat near me with a small table between us. I was solving the problem suddenly he held my hand and pushed the table aside coming closer to me. He looked into my eyes and rested his forehead on mine. I was shock. He confessed his love for me I felt like I was going to pass out but managed to confess my fee back. His lips landed on mine giving me my first kiss of my life. I still remember the words he said " I love you Y/N. I can't stop my feelings for you. I love you so much. I know I'm a professor but I don't care I just know that I love you. " we started dating secretly. It is a secret till now. When he came to know about my life and how I live he asked me to move in with him. I refused straight away because I didn't want to use him. But he convinced me. He said I'm a student and should focus on my studies only. And I moved in with him. He care for me alot. He said that it's his responsibility to take care of me. I feel loved and special every day with him. He makes sure I'm always happy with him. I don't have anyone except him. Nobody knows about us and how I live. Nobody is interested in it and I'm glad. And he cleared we would get married once I graduate. 

Talking about our sex life. Yes we did it. We do it everyday. It's just we are crazy for each other. And this is the only thing I can do for him. He never force me. We did it first on his birthday. We celebrate it together and I ask him to do it with me as I don't have any thing to give him. It was my first time. He was so gentle and soft with me. He held me like I'm a delicate cotton ball and he don't want to crush me. He held me all the night again his body running his fingers through my hair asking me if I'm okay, if I'm hurt or if he is too rough. I've experienced many things with him. And nothing changed now. It's just we started doing it every day every night. He do it in the shower, we do it in kitchen counter, dining table. He started our day making out and ends with making love in our bed. Sometimes doing it in school restroom or his cabin. He owns me in every way, my body, my soul, my heart and my mind. Right now I'm walking to his cabin. He left early today because he had some work to do and I'm feeling needy. I'm wearing the dress he bought me last week. A over coat will hide it so no worries

 A over coat will hide it so no worries

the classes start at 9 and I came to school 8. Only few students are here and some other professors. We can do it. He can't resist me in this tight dress. I knocked on the door if his cabin and went inside.
He looked up seeing me here so early.
Jungkook: what are you doing here so early cupcakes. Your classes start at 9.
Y/N: I know jungkook, I was here to ask you how do I look in this dress. ( I asked smiling)
Jungkook: Beautiful as always baby. (he smiled) come sit.
I sat on the chair in front of him.
Y/N: kook, I'm needy. (I said straight forward because I don't feel shy saying these kind of stuff to him.)
Jungkook: I'm busy right now cupcakes. It's weekend tomorrow we'll be doing it all the day. (he said looking into the papers on his table)
On weekends we stay naked together his cock inside me all the day in the bed. Sometimes just for cock warming and some making love.
I guess I have to use other way. I smirked at the thought. I stood up walked in front of his table. I pulled my dress up exposing my bare pussy. Yes I didn't wore panties. It's in my bag.
Y/N: Still busy?? ( I smirked)
He looked at my bare pussy and smirked.
Jungkook: Not wearing panties.
He stood up walked to me smirking pulling me into a rough kiss. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck grinding my bare pussy on him. I moaned into the kiss he shoved his tongue in my mouth I sucked on it.