Lost Boy

~HANS~

The cell hasn't become any more warmer since being here, he doesn't mind it, but he hates the fact that it matches his heart.

His hearts seems cold and empty, much like the cell... the ship should be done with repairs any day now. Although he doesn't want to leave, he has to. He can't keep Elsa safe while staying here, it would only endanger her more.

He understood that no one believed him, who would? The trolls made very sure that Hans was to take all fault for their horrible plan... He couldn't stay here and watch it happen.

There was also no way he could convince Elsa to come along with him, she didn't trust him.

It has been days since Elsa has visited his cell, Kai has made sure he was fed, but it was always the guards that would now bring his tray.

His heart was truly broken, although he knew that he had wronged himself, he couldn't help but feel sorry for himself. He had done a horrible thing by coming back, and now that he is... He wishes he would have just stayed in the Southern Isles. It was much safer there, a place where no harm could reach him... Only the pain of his heart.

He knew that he had fallen in love with Elsa a few years back when he had heard about her parents. Although he had missed the young girl, he never thought to visit, but that day, his heart seemed to beat faster than it ever had before.

*flashback*
Hans stands by the window, watches as the waves come and go. He wishes he could do the same, go and travel and then come home to see his brother, but he was worthless to his family... It's not like it really mattered what he did.

Tears fill his eyes, he was worthless. He had no real place in this world... He was only here to live and die.

Maybe he was meant to die now...

"Prince Hans?" His thoughts were ruined by the call of one of the servants.

"Yes?" He turns to see Elizabeth, his favorite. She had been like a mother to him over the year, but her love could never replace the pain he carries in his heart.

"It seems that the King and Queen of Arendelle have been lost at sea... Their funeral ceremony takes place in a few days. Prince Augustus would like to know if you would accompany him on the voyage?"

His mind goes blank, although he should be in sorrow for the loss of two royals, he isn't. His mind wonders to somewhere else.. to someone else.

*end of flashback*

He had agreed to go, but it wasn't entirely to pay his respects. He wanted to see Elsa again, but when he had gotten there, she was no where to be seen. Although he was disappointed that she wasn't there, he was somehow grateful.

He felt terrible that he hadn't come back for her, he felt her pain and he knew she needed somebody, but he left her. He left her and he didn't care... He felt awful and when he came back, he hoped he wouldn't see her. He loved her enough to let her go... But he knew he couldn't help her because he was a little broken himself.

When he saw Anna standing by the tombs alone, he should have been a little happy. A little happy that she wasn't there to see him, and see the man she probably now hated; but she wasn't, and he had never been more broken in his life.

"Prince Hans." My thoughts are interrupted by Kai. He's probably here to bring my meal, but I'm not hungry, haven't been for the past couple of days.

"Yes?"

"The ships repairs have been made; you're scheduled to leave tomorrow." I look away from the window and turn my heads towards him. He stands behind the bars that are keeping me away from the world... And from the one I love. Although I don't know Kai very well, I know enough to know that he's a great man. A great friend. He had been here to feed me, and along with everything else... Comfort me.

Although Kai is some distance away, I can see the sorrow in his eyes. I know he feels for me, I know that in his mind I'm the victim... And I also know that he doesn't really care.

"Okay." Is all I can reply, what else am I supposed to say?

Kai walks away without another word. I look back out the cell window and I ignore the tear that runs down my face. No. I will not allow myself to cry... I'm stronger than this, I'm not a little boy anymore.

But who am I kidding? I'm just a lost boy with no real future, not after what I've done. 

As for Elsa? She won't care, she'll be glad that I'm gone, and this time... I'll make sure she never has to see me again. 

~~~~~~
Ok I am sooooo sorry Xx
You have to be patient with me and this story! I will be updating when I can but I'm super busy and I just hope that you guys enjoy!!!

With hugs and extra love,
Bree >•< XXx