Chapter 2: Fame Vs. Freedom!

It has been an hour since the meeting started with our important clients whom I have known as Mr. Merk Rak, Mr. Rafael Raj and Mrs. Mechele Mek, CEO of the Mek Enterprise.

We are almost done as we are just discussing the benefits of the partnership for both party and about to sign the contract when suddenly my vision went blurry and a sudden ache hit my head causing me to drop on the floor and fought myself not to close my eyes.

I can hear Jerry calling my name and at the same time shouting at someone to call 101, "Reign! Stay with us!, Reign!". And then, I blacked out.
.
.
.
(THIRD PERSON'S POV)

Reign was brought to the hospital as soon as the ambulance came and was tended at the emergency room. Soon, his parents came panicking, especially his mother, as until now they don't really know what happened to their son.

"Jerry, darling, what really happened?"asked Shirley, Reign's mother while sobbing.

"I don't really know mom, all I knew was this morning he looked odd and I asked him and he only said that it's just his lack of sleep." Jerry is like a second son for Shirley and insisted him that he calls her mom also.

An hour passed and the doctor finally let Reign's family to go and see him.
"Doctor, what's wrong with our son?"asked Reign's mother while looking at his unconscious son laying on the bed.
"He's out of danger...for now, luckily he didn't totally blacked out when he hit the floor otherwise, it may result him having concussion. Too much fatigue and lack of sleep was the main cause he collapsed suddenly. I suggest, you put him to rest not just his body but also his spiritual well-being for a month or two until he's back on track again."
.....
When night came, Reign finally woke up. He was shocked as to why he was in an unfamiliar room, obviously a hospital room, and surrounded by his loved ones with a glint of sadness and concern to their faces. Jerry explained everything that happened.

He has stayed for another two days in the hospital for his total recovery. After he was discharged, he decided to stay for awhile in their family's house.

His parents persuaded him to visit his grandmother in their home island, Mervac, and consider it as his vacation and to have time to relax.
At first, he was reluctant to agree because of his works and it will be a burden to his parents. But he agreed eventually 'cause it will be good for his health also.

It took 11 hours for him to finally arrive in the island. Mervac is a small island located in southern, it is famous for its beautiful sceneries and beaches. Reign found his grandma waiting in the airport with a young boy beside her.
"NANA MIA, how have you been? You look so much younger and beautiful than the last time,huh? Tell me, who are your suitors so that they will know who they are after with, hmm?", said Reign with a teasing grin.

"Reign! My Mimor! I miss you so much and what are you talking about? I'm already old for that kind of thing, you? Is there already a woman who captured your heart? Tell me, tell me so that I will know if I will be having a grand grandchild."

"NANA, I'm still young to have a child and no, there is still no one, maybe soon."said Reign.

Reign, his grandma and the young boy, Nike, an orphaned child, was riding a truck on their way to his grandma's house. He was mesmerized by how beautiful the island was. There are a lot of green forests and dazzling beaches in the island which they have passed by already.

His grandma's house resided in a small village in the island. It was a two story house with four bedroom in total. Reign was glad because it was near in a beach which he can relax to anytime he want.

Reign have been in the island for three days already and so far it was good. He was amazed because not a lot of people recognizes him in the island, only those who have been their also for a vacation, which was pleasant for him 'cause he can freely go everywhere in the island without someone bothering him.

"Mm, excuse me?", Reign looked around and found the owner of the voice. She was a very adorable girl, 11 or 12 yrs old? "Your Reign right? I'm a big fan, I was wondering if those two ladies over there and me can have your autograph and take a picture also?" asked the girl pointing at the table, across Reign's table, where two ladies sat giggling and being shy.

Reign has the urge to drink his favourite iced coffee so, he decided to find a coffee shop nearby and found one where he was right now.

Reign looked at the ladies and smiled before he turned his gaze towards the girl and ruffled her hair, "Of course, why not. Let me just finish my coffee and we can take a picture together."

The adorable girl smiled and nodded her head before she ran back to the ladies. Reign finished drinking his iced coffee and the two ladies along the adorable girl approached him. They took quite a lot of pictures together and gave them an autograph.

Reign looked at his watch and saw that it was almost time. He bid goodbye to them and when he got out of the coffee shop, he was hit by a person carrying a box, full of stuff toys which went flying because of the impact of the bump.

Reign fell on the ground, his hand supporting him. He stood up quickly, dusted his pants off, and offered a hand to the person he bumped with. When he had a full vision of that person, he saw she was a woman and she was not just some woman because she has the most beautiful brown eyes that Reign had ever seen.

--------------------

Hello again my 'Jagiya'! So, this was the second chapter and I really hope that you all will like it and support me all the way. I've been very hesitant lately if I will continue writing this story. I've been in so much pressure because, as you know, I'm a newbie.

So please, please! Show your support by following me, like my stories and leave a comment or suggestions about the story. I will really appreciate it so much.:-)LOVE YAH ;-)

By the way, again, this is just a work of fiction. All the names, places and some words are just my imaginations. So please bear with it.

NANA- GRANDMA
MIMOR- GRANDSON
MERVAC- FICTIONAL island