Chapter 3: First Encounter

Reigns POV

I can't help but think how alluring those eyes are. Whenever my encounter to that mysterious girl flashes in my mind, it's like those eyes of her are right in front of me. I can't help but call myself stupid for not even getting her name before she hurriedly dashed out and run away from me.
.
.
.
Earlier_______

As I bid my goodbye to my fans in the coffee shop where I found nearby, I pulled open the shop's door and slowly stepped out. I was about to start my way back towards my grandma's house when someone crashed against me who was holding a box full of stuff toys. I dropped on the floor thankful that my hands had supported me. The stuff toys flew away because of the impact.

I hurriedly stood up, dusted my pants off and offered a hand to the person who I bumped to. When I had my full sight to that person who I knew was a woman, I can't help but stare at the most beautiful brown eyes  I have ever seen.

MATE! With what?! Okay, okay, I'm just exaggerating. It's not like I'm a werewolf or a vampire just like in fairy tales but, I can't help but be allured in this beautiful eyes of her.

"Excuse me? Can you let go of my hands now?"

And that's when I woke up from my thoughts again. I looked at my hands who are still holding the woman's hands and I let go. She started picking up the toys and put it the box.

"Here, let me help you." I said as I started picking up some toys also.

"Thanks."the woman said and I just nod my head as I was still dazed out from before.

"Wait, what's your name?"she didn't heard what I said as she started running away from me carrying the box and then, she's gone.

PRESENT

I am sitting on a couch in my grandma's living room, watching some random movies. I can't focus on the t.v. as I was thinking again about the brown eyed woman.

It's not like I was in love at first, I knew because I didn't felt my heart beat fast. It was just I was so mesmerized by her eyes and I can't let her out of my mind. Now that I think about it, it seems like by her reaction she didn't know me at all. I mean, it's not like I'm bragging but most of girls her age recognizes me at first glance.

Yeah, I knew that in this island only few recognizes me and those who don't are mostly old people.

By the look of her, she doesn't seem like someone who grew up in this small island. And what's with the stuff toys?
Does she have a child? Well, whatever, it's not my business. But I'll make sure that by the time I see her again, I will ask her name.

"My mimor? Reign?" I tore my gaze from the t.v. and looked at my grandma who just came from some orphanage house she volunteered to help to. "Yes nana?".

"Can you accompany me this weekend in the orphanage house? I want you to meet someone."

"Yeah, of course, I don't have any plans this weekend but who is this someone?"

"Ahh, a volunteer girl. She was so pretty and kind and gentle. She was always fond with children and I think you'll like her."

"She sounds interesting, what's her name again?"

"You will know when you meet her." Nana said.

..........

Weekend came and we are on our way to the orphanage. My grandma is always bragging me about the girl in the orphanage. And by the way she talked about her she really likes the girl and she sounds nice.

I'm not that expecting too much though, I mean I can't still get the woman I met out of my mind. She's the only girl that I've been interested with lately.

She looks so innocent, pure and with those eyes of her, she looks dashing.

We finally arrived at the orphanage house, I parked the car and lifted some of the foods that Nana prepared for the kids. The house emits a welcoming feels that surely fits for those who we're abandoned.

I followed my Nana inside. We have passed several rooms which to my surprise are all empty. Weird?

As we are getting near to a rather larger room compared to the others, there is someone playing piano and as soon as I heard that person sang, I froze.

My heart is beating so fast and all I can hear is her voice, yes, it's a woman's voice. She has a very angelic voice and suddenly, the image of the girl that I met before appeared in my mind. Is she her?

I quickly got inside and the woman who have been in my mind for the past few days is here, right in my front, playing a piano and singing a song that can easily melt one's heart. Finally!

She continued singing to her heart content. When she has finished, the children requested for another song which she gladly accepted. While she was playing, I kept on staring at her, I can't help myself but stare.

Woo, woo! I'm not a pervert or a creep, okay! I was just so mesmerized by her voice. Now that I think about it, maybe, she's the woman that Nana wants me to meet. Great! Now I'll have more chances to know her.

Nana took a grip on my hand and pulled me toward the woman when she had finally finished playing.

"Dear, this is my Mimor, the one I'm talking about."said Nana to the woman.
"Oh, glad to finally meet you Mr...."
"Reign, Reignald!"I said extending my hand for a handshake.
"Katy".
"Don't you remember me?" I asked, thinking of our first encounter.
"Now that you have mentioned it, I do have the feeling that we've meet before, but I can't put where was it."

"At the coffee shop, I mean when we accidentally bumped into each other."
"Ah, yes! I'm so sorry for that day, I haven't even had the time to apologize, I've been busy that day."

"Don't worry, I don't mind at all."
"Ahmm." Nana cleared her throat. "Looks like you already knew each other, I'm glad , it must be fate."
"Yeah, it must be." I said with a grin.

...............
Author:
My 'Jagiya'! If you liked my story, please leave some comments if I should continue this story and I will really appreciate your support. Love yah! ;-)