PERMAN-1

Hello lovely peoples there my story's
Part.i introduce hero in this part.vote and comment friends.............................

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

In Morning at 7'o clock.The alarm was ringing.

Mitsuwa:ho stop.... He stops the alarm and starts sleeping.

After half an hour 7:30.The alarm ranging repeat.her mother call him shoutly."mitsuwa get see what the time ganko wake him".

Ganko:yes ma....

She going to wake him"mitsuo  mitsuo"

Mitsuwa:what ganko.ganko:get up time is 7:35.mitsuvo:what.....he is falling down in his bed. Mitsuwa:okay I come go....Bird man slap his house window
Mitsuwa:Hey who are you..... He was scared.
Birdman:open please.mitsuko:wait.

He open the door.bird man sitting his
Bed.mitsuko:Who are you?

Birdman:I'm your son. Mitsuwa:what..

Birdman:im from 2050 after few years the world can destroy.mitsuwa:really.bird man:yes really your technology have to save only 40% of people in the so our organisation is planned to save 100% people of the world.ganko:mitsuvo....mitsuvo:dont open the door I will come.ok what's your name? Bird man:bird man dad.
Mitsuvo:dont call me dad. OK what I do now.bird man:take the suit to save the world.mitsuvo:no no I'm not doing that. Bird man:please mitsuvo:sorry get out.bird man:ok I'm searching others. He put the suit and robo on his bed and he get out.
Mitsuvo:wait what is this.he take the robo and touch it's nose the robot can transform to replace the mitsuvo.he scared.mitsuvo robot:hai I'm your robo you go perman duties and I do your works.mitsuvo:that nice but don't have you sorry.he press nose the robot back to toy.ganko:mitsuvo come break fast ready.mitsuvo:wait.

He going to take one bread and said"mom bye"his mom"hey wait".
He running to school.kabov:wait mitsuvo. Mitsuvo:good morning Kabov and sabu.sabu:good morning why you running. Kabov:evening come base ball match. Mitsuvo:ok OK

In school

He take the shoot and fly over the sky. And punch the theives.he become more popular. His teacher "wake up your dream mitsuvo.mitsuvo:ok ok sorry sir.all laughing.he downed his head.

The school was over.kabov:mitsuvo....
Mitsuvo running to his house. Ganko:Why did my brother wait? Kabov:why he is running.

In house he do his homework.

At 7'o clock

He watching TV.the news reporter said"hello people good evening there is a live video the thieves inside the bank.in outside a full lorry of money bags".mitsuvo:ho no.He seeing the suit.And he wear that mitsuvo:now I'm perman no:1.he starred flying.

To be continued....................................

Thanks to read my book friends
thanks for your support

Stay home
Stay safe