vengeance of a super robber(part-1)

Hello viewers welcome to my new story part.keep read my books and vote, comment.

Ignore the mistakes friends.....

In morning

At 7 am

Mitsuvo mother call him"mitsuvo where are you come and see the news"

Mitsuvo:wait mom.Im in bathroom.he said loudly.

Ganko:what mom what news.

Her mom"he is a enemy of perman"

Ganko:Yes mom I know .he is a hero.

Mitsuvo:what mom.Ganko:why you late Mitsuvo.

Mitsuvo:hey I'm in bathroom.

His mom"see mutsuvo"

In news

Reporter in news"he is Allan he is a brilliant robber.He saw anyone once then change him to like that person.now he is now exclusively talking our channel that.In earlier that day the police can't caught me. But that day who is the perman.im first time red-handed by him. OK I come to the point.to night.I can take the golden octopus.i challenge you perman. Come and caught me.

Mitsuvo:ho no!

Few minutes later

School bell was ringing.

Mitsuvo run to his class room."ho no I'm late late.

He open his classroom door.his class sir said "why Mitsuvo you late.mitsuvo:sorry sir."this is last warning for you come inside"his sir said strictly.

Kabov laughing. "Who laughing"said his sir.

In lunch time

Kabov took sabu's lunch and eat that all.

Sabu:why tomato take my lunch I was so hungry.

Mitchiko:why kabov.take my lunch sabu.sabu:thank you mitchiko you are good girl.kabov:sorry mitchiko.
Mitchiko:dont talking with me.

Mitsuvo laughing.kabov:hey mitsuvo.

Sabu going to bath room.kabov chase him. Kabov:hey sabu..... Wait.

Sabu:no Kabov. He smash him. Sabu is crying.kabov:she is my lover.but she don't talking me.

Sabu:only you love her but she not I know don't talking with me.

Kabov:what sabu wait sorry.

At evening

All are going for home.but mitsuvo complete his punishment that clean the class room strictly said his sir.

Mitsuvo:ho no now I late.he take the perman suit and wear it.he fly to his house.

Sabu:perman perman.

Perman 1:what who are you.sabu:im sabu Kabov always disturb me please help me. Perman 1:ok come to mitsuvo's house.sabu:why he is my friend.sabu:what.

He go his house.And call the other permans.

There is a bell sound "ding dong" mutsuvo:ho all are coming.mitsuvo robo:no mitsuvo if they come through the window.mitsuvo:yes.

Mitsuvo's mom:mitsuvo sabu here.

Mitsuvo:yes mom.i come.

Mitsuvo's mom:ha his voice comes double?

Sabu:mitsuvo perman call me.

Mitsuvo:what ha ha he is in a important work.if you don't mind you go. Sabu:ho he is not here?
Mitsuvo:yes sabu. Sabu:ok bye.

Sabu come out of his house.suddenly he hear a sound that "sabu......... Wait."
Sabu:ho no Kabov..... No. No. He started running.kabov:wait sabu. Don't run.....sabu:i can't stop.......

All perman are come in mitsuvo house.

Paco:what mitsuvo.boobi:giiii....

Mitsuvo:now time is 6:00 pm.ypu hear the Allan the robber news.

Paco:ya perman. Mitsuvo:yes he challanged to us. So we can't fail.ok..
Paco:yes perman. Boobi:giiiii............
Mitsuvo:ok guys. The golden octopus is in aromi's house.so we can protect it. Paco:ok perman. Boobi:heeeee.....
Mitsuvo:ok robo finish my homework bye. Mutsuvo robo:what what why I can do your homework I can't.mitsuvo:do that.mitsuvo robo:ok bye. Mitsuvo taking his suit.perman 1:lets go perman.

Bird man seeing all in his UFO.

Bird man:good luck perman. OK let's go and search the last perman.no:4.

Aroma's house

Boobi:bibibibi.perman 1:ya boobi we are here.

They seeing his house.his house his already in full protection by police.
Perman 1:ya the easy our job.

Paco:hello head detective.we are permans. Detective:hello please help.
Perman 1:yes sir.the perman started sleeping and detective also.

The bell is strucked at 12 and sound ding ding ding.......

Perman1:ha.detective:ha he is coming.paco:really 😴.perman 1:hey Paco get up. Paco:ha perman. The lights are off.aromi:momy......suddenly the light is on.the golden octopus is gone.aromi's mom:ho no.
Paco:wait man I already took the original that's duplicate.aromi's mom:ho thank you. The media surrounded the aromi's house.
Reporter:paco how you do this and now where.detective:we will caught him. Reporter:sir you. Perman 1: we caught him soon.ya.

After the all are going his home.
Paco:bye perman.perman1:ya bye. Boobi:bi.....

Perman 1:ho I have starved.

In robber's house.

He smiling to seeing octopus.while he on is TV. Robber:ho no that duplicate.i will defeat you perman..............

In mitsuvo's house.

Mitsuvo open the fridge. Mitsuvo:ho cake. His mom put the kitchen light.
Mitsuvo's mom:what are you doing mitsuvo........... 😡😤.
Mitsuvo:ha no mom.......guys I'm a hero but I have no dinner.mitsuvo's mom:mitsuvo mitsuvo:sorry....mom.

Robber house.

Police surrounded his house.police:hey robber come outside we surrounded you. Then we will come inside.

Robber:ok come inside.He suddenly Changed him to a police. The police take him gun point.detective:ho no where is he. Robber:he escaped sir.

To be continued........................................

Keep read my story friends..................

Thank you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤