🦇XV🦇

I'm just too excited for this story

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

It was Jungkook's twentieth birthday. The celebration was grand. At least for Jungkook it was. Jimin helped the maids bake him a cake. The human only realised when he had to help Jimin bathe because there was flour all over him.

There was an excessive selection of gourmet dishes, platters of salmon and crackers. The dinning table was filled with fruits and Jimin had asked for the golden dish set to be laid out today.

Usually, the servants wouldn't sit at the table. Only the head butler and assistant head butler was allowed. But for this special day, Jimin had the other butlers and maids join them for the celebration.

"Do you like it?" Jimin beamed. "I've been preparing everything last night." He tilted his head slightly and smiled again.

"It's perfect." Jungkook nodded shyly as he took a patty and bread to place it on Jimin's plate. "Your favourite Master." Jungkook's stomach felt like it was turning on its own. He had been so nervous for this day. To Jimin it was Jungkook's birthday. But to Jungkook, this was the first time he would be allowed to offer Jimin his blood.

Even when he blew out his candles and finished his cake, he couldn't help but think about it. What was his wish? What was his desire? He had been suppressing these thoughts even when he glanced at Jimin's beautiful face. Was it over stepping his place as Jimin's employee?

Jimin pushed a velvet box towards Jungkook and with trembling hands, he opened it. There was the red jewel he saw the first day they met. A tiny stone that glimmered as brightly as the enchanting crimson in Jimin's eyes.

"It's not too late to choose." Jimin said. How could his tone be so calm. "You've already done a lot to help me, so if you want to leave, then I-"

"Even after all this time, you doubt me Master?" Jungkook shouted as he pushed the jewel away.

"I didn't mean to offend you." Jimin held Jungkook's hand softly. This... why did Jimin have to treat him so well? Jungkook was a grown man, who was lusting over his saviour. He could barely hold back... his emotions were becoming harder to suppress.

"Doesn't Master already know how I feel by now?" Jungkook looked away, he felt his cheeks redden. It was more than pure embarrassment.

"That we are family?" Jimin asked naively.

"Master, please visit my room tonight." Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the floor. "I have something to say..." His blush was obvious and before his nerves got to him, he ran away.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook's chest was tightening as he waited for Jimin in his room. His heart beat drummed away constantly, he could feel his head spin. He was dressed in silk, it was something he had bought for himself when he had realised his affections for his Master.

A part of him was worried, would this tarnish their relationship? Next he was concerned, would his love would be reciprocated? He needed to seduce the greatest seducer of them all. Jimin attracted the attention of everyone, with every look, many wanted him.

It was in this moment, Jungkook's string of thoughts were interrupted as Jimin walked in. It was apparent by the way Jungkook was knelt on his bed in nothing but a silk shirt and Jimin's surprised expression, he knew what this meant.

Jungkook got up to lead him to the cotton sheets.
"Master, all I ask is that you allow me to love you in this way." Jungkook whispered. "You don't have to feel the same way-" Jungkook didn't know what he was saying anymore, he was confused too, even as he looked into Jimin's eyes for reassurance. They were fearful, but despite the worries his Master had he leant down to kiss Jungkook's lips tenderly.

The touches were hesitant, and Jungkook wondered if Jimin had been suppressing something as well. The younger gasped as Jimin's lips trailed down Jungkook's neck, his teeth hovering over Jungkook's collar. How long had it been since he was without blood? "Please take me." Jungkook whimpered.

"Jungkook." Jimin hummed, he held Jungkook's hand, and as their fingers interlock, Jungkook felt a sharp pain along his neck. He groaned from the ache before a burst of extreme pleasure consumed him.

He was instantly hard, and as soon as Jimin's lips were free, Jungkook pulled him down on the bed. The human crawled over him, straddling the Master of the house. His world was hazy, and the only thing he could focus on was Jimin.

Jimin licked the remaining red stain that trickled from his lips. As Jungkook poured a small vase of oil down his lower region. He had prepared himself earlier but now that he was in this position, he didn't want anything to go wrong.

"Jimin." Jungkook called. He had never said his name so casually before. And he couldn't help the happiness that overwhelmed him. Jimin had pulled his trousers down and Jungkook began to lower himself on Jimin's cock. Taking him all in.

He didn't think about taking his time... he just couldn't. He had always been greedy when it came to Jimin. Jungkook thought there would be pain. But Jimin's venom had already placed him in unreasonable heights, his adrenaline was high. He began rolling his hips as his lips searched for Jimin's ones desperately. "Jimin... I want to be your lover." His tears were falling down his cheeks and the last thing he wanted to be in front of his Master was to be pathetic.

"Jungkook..." Jimin's smile stretched across his neck once more. The mark that was laid there created a bond between them. It wasn't one between a servant and his Master, but of a vampire that dared to love a human, whose life could flash before his eyes. "If you'd have me."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. He never wanted something so much in his life.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Thank you again hehe,

Love Minty xxx