🐺XXVI🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Since the sun was out, Jimin appeared to be one very sluggish. The arguments between them and the grand ceremony that was coming up had clearly taken a toll on him. Yoongi told Namjoon to deal with the break in and to alert him if anything happened. The Alpha also decided to work at home, reading the reports on his bed as Jimin cuddled closely.

"Are you sleeping?" The Alpha asked.

"Yes." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi chuckled. "Ah, you must be sleep talking then." He joked as he brushed Jimin's hair with his fingers. "I've been thinking... where do you live? What does the place look like?"

"Mountains," Jimin whispered. "A large castle hidden in the mountains. It's dark there, not like Luna's creek. The vampires are very much interwoven with each other's lives. We all live together. We all eat together. We all-."

"How about family?" Yoongi questioned. "Maybe it's not to late to invite them to the ceremony?"

"Three, plus me." Jimin answered as he cuddled closer to his Alpha. "It's too late to invite them."

"Are you sure? Maybe you should call them..." Yoongi placed the documents he was reading to the side. "They must be really worried about you."

But Jimin shook his head. "They know I'm looking for someone... and I will come back to them soon."

"Then after the ceremony we should see them." Yoongi smiled. "Don't I have to make a good impression?"

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with sleepy eyes. "What if you don't want to see them after the ceremony?"

Yoongi grinned. "Why because I'm going to lock you in this room?" He hovered over Jimin, his hand cupping the vampire's face. "I guess that would be a problem." He kissed Jimin.

"How about your parents?" Jimin asked as he held onto Yoongi's hand, bringing it up to his cheek. Jimin always held Yoongi delicately, as an Alpha he wasn't used to it.

"They already passed away." Yoongi's smile dropped slightly. "The security wasn't strict enough and enemies infiltrated our pack to kill them. I was ten then. That's why our security has always been strict since. To kill intruders on sight... does that make me a bad person?"

Jimin's eyes began to tear as he kissed Yoongi once again. It was comforting. The Alpha could feel himself relax. "Losing someone is very hard."

"You must have lost a lot of people too." Yoongi said out loud. Just thinking about all the suffering Jimin could have gone through after living for so long made his own heart ache. "I wish I was there with you all your life."

Jimin stiffened and Yoongi could only hold him tightly to comfort him. "If you were, then I would always be scared to lose you."

"Are you not scared now?" Yoongi asked. "Aren't I even a little important." He frowned.

"I am." Jimin said. "But I know my time with you is short. So rather than fearing you're leaving, I want to focus on the time we have."

"But won't we have a long time together, what's the difference?" Yoongi asked.

"A sick person knows when he would die, he can be prepared to do all the things he wants. But a healthy man wouldn't know when he'd die. Isn't that scarier?" Jimin explained slowly.

"Can't the healthy man live like he is going to die soon? That way he wouldn't have regrets for as long as he lived." Yoongi added.

Jimin smiled. "He should."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Love Minty xxx