🦇L🦇

Jungkook's POV

This chapter links with chapter XVI, please reread it before continuing this chapter if you like ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

The first lesson Jimin taught Jungkook was in the market place after he tried to run after a thief. 'Next time someone steals something, let them take it.' There were many times Jungkook had followed this rule, there were times where he had surrendered grand estates, land and even priceless jewels. Even though he was capable of fighting and taking his possession back, it was the act of giving to someone who needed it more.

But Alpha Min was someone that wanted to monopolise someone Jungkook was never willing to give away. Jungkook couldn't allow someone with a malicious temperament to claim any ownership over Jimin. He recalled the day he met Alpha Min, he intended to mercilessly shoot Jimin even though he was weak and feeble. Jungkook had never seen Jimin in such a lowly state, he was always the respected leader he followed, and beautiful creature he loved.

Jimin had lived enough years collecting merits by helping the humans prosper, expanding his empire and ensuring the happiness and protection of all vampires and humans who have come to join their clan.

But for Jungkook, Jimin had to commit his second sin and steal something that belonged to another. The head butler liked how he knew Jimin more than anyone else, but even as he held his lover in his arms, there was a scent he couldn't recognise. It lingered strongly and felt like a threat. Like no one was allowed to embrace him.

Jungkook had never been selfish, he was always willing to share Jimin. Just like when Taehyung and Hoseok joined their relationship as secondary partners. He was happy to allow others to see Jimin in the way he does. As long as they would treat him well. There was never jealousy nor anger. Or perhaps a human part of them died when they became vampires, which caused them to no longer feel those emotions. What Jungkook didn't like was there was someone who wanted to take Jimin away from him completely. He could feel the chains wrapped around Jimin's wrist and see the red marks all over his body. How much had he suffered? He had lost so much weight. He was convinced the Alpha Min had poisoned him and forced himself on Jimin, by creating an artificial bond. How could someone dare to take Jimin away from him, hurting the kindest person he had ever known?

"My beloved." Jimin hummed as they kiss gently, a sweet reunion, he missed his touch. He missed looking at him, talking to him and their moments between the sheets. Jungkook vowed to protect Jimin, even if it cost him his life. So even if this would affect their chances in being together longer, he had to save Jimin, even if it were the last thing he could do. And so the blade was plunged into the Alpha's chest.

He watched Yoongi fall back clutching to the wound. The smell of blood filled the air quickly, Jimin's body stiffened. Without wasting another second, the Master removed his blindfold, he screamed loudly as he held onto Yoongi's body. "No." He mumbled repeatedly as if he couldn't believe what was happening.

"We need to go." Jungkook pointed at the helicopter. "Leave him here, and escape... you don't need to worry about the-"

"Get the helicopter and drive straight back to the Min territory." Jimin glared at him. His beautiful ruby eyes darkened black, like that day in the abandoned alley way. Jungkook was almost frozen in his place. Jimin had never looked at him with so much hate, it felt like he was looking at a completely different person. "If something happens to him. I will never forgive you!"

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

The past and the present always ties together to form the future.

Love Minty xxx