Beach Proposal ~ Intrulogical

JUNE 16TH, 2020

Prompt by @/sanderssides_prompts on IG. Prompt: Logan has been dating his boyfriend since high school, and those years have been the happiest of his life. Now, sitting on the beach with him, Logan is just waiting for the right moment to ask him to be his husband.TW: Implied s**cidal thoughts (in the past)Human!AUYou may proceed! :D

It was a warm friday evening. The sun didn't yet go down, but it was starting to. 

Logan Brooks was laying on a long chair and admiring his boyfriend, Remus Royal, which was playing and laughing in the water with his brother, Roman, and Roman's fiance, Virgil Storm. Meanwhile, Logan's other friends, Patton and Janus Sanders, who were married to each other, were sitting in some chairs and talking.

The six have been friends since... forever, and they were a team, sorta. They lived close to each other, visited each other pretty much every week and went on vacations together. Since it was June, they decided to go to the beach for two weeks, and it was worth the money they spent. 

Logan deeply inhaled and looked in his pocket - he had a white jacket on and a black t-shirt underneath, as well as black jeans. He mostly read on the beach rather than going into the water - the reason why he did so was because he had a little box in it, and the box contained a ring.

Logan was determined to propose to Remus.

They've been dating each other since high school and those were the happiest years of his life. Remus was always there for Logan, through the good and the bad. The logical man couldn't imagine his life without the other.

Logan snapped back to reality. He heard laughter coming from the group from the water, which was now approaching him, Patton and Janus.

"Hey, babe!" Remus smirked at Logan and kissed his cheek. Logan smiled and managed to pull Remus back by taking him by his hand, so he could kiss him. His boyfriend accepted the love. He pulled back seconds later and grabbed a towel from the large pile of towels they had.

"Y'all had fun?" Janus questioned. Roman grinned and nodded. The other rolled his eyes and said, "You're so childish. Both of you," he pointed at Roman and then at Remus.

"Hey, don't talk shit about me," Remus said in a playful manner.

"Yeah, don't talk shit about my boyfriend," Logan spoke, managing to stop himself in the last second from saying husband. The thought of Remus being married to him has been in his mind for the last two months, so could you blame him?

"Yeah, don't talk shit about my brother - and me," Roman snickered.

"But please, do talk shit about my fiance," Virgil smirked, to which Roman laughed.

Patton and Janus knew about Logan's idea of proposing to Remus. The two were whispering between each other now, and finally turned to the group.

"Me and Jan wanna go grab some ice cream. Anyone coming?" Patton asked, slightly eyeing Logan for a second, who gave him a thankful, soft smile.

"Nah, I'll stick around," Remus shortly yawned and dropped on a chair next to Logan.

"I'll stay," Logan nodded.

"I'm coming!" Roman said, to which Virgil softly sighed, "I'll come too, then."

"Alrighty!" Patton smiled. "Do you guys want anything?"

"Mint chocolate chip ice cream for me," Remus said.

"Okay! And Lo? Any prefered flavour?"

"Vanilla, please."