Chapter 1

Walking into the pizzeria, you sneered at the animatronics as your little cousin squealed excitedly.

You hated places like this, especially due to the weird animatronics that looked ready to pounce at any moment.

You shoved your hands into your black hoodie pockets, and started forwards. You payed for the entry fee with the money your parents had given you, and gently grabbed hold of your little cousins hand as you both walked into the main area where Bonnie, Freddy, and chica were dancing robotically on stage.

You gently let your cousins hand go and watched from afar.

You stood there, tapping your shoe, hoping this would only take a few moments.

You felt a tap on your shoulder after a few moments, and jumped slightly. You turned and stared into the eyes of a man who was dressed in a spring Bonnie outfit. His eyes, purple, were like embers in a fire. Bright with intent.

You glared menacingly. "What do you want?"

"Quite a bold one aren't you sweetie?" The man smiled sweetly.

You only searched his gaze, keeping your guard up as you remembered the strange disappearances that had been happening lately.

"I am only here to ask a favor of you."

"And that would be...?" You turned completely facing him.

"Be the night guard."

Your eyes widened. "How could you ask something so suddenly to a 20 year old!"

He chuckled. "Because you seem... spirited."

You glared.

"Or am I wrong-"

"You aren't wrong. But what would I gain out of this?"

The man smiled. "If you sign up, you and your... cousin, will be allowed in for free."

"That won't be necessary. Not to me anyways... but I'll do it if you'll leave me alone."

"Oooh, spirited and feisty. I like it. It's a deal." He reached out his hand.

You glared harshly, but shook his hand.

"My mother warned me of you..."

"Did she now." He smiled.

"Promise me you won't tell her I did this."

"I won't." He let your hand go.

You nodded and turned watching your cousin again, acting as though none of this happened...

But was it a decision you'd regret...?