Chapter 14

I growled extending my claws. Purple guy was just behind this door.

I knocked it down harshly and rushed at him. He dodged and screamed.

I swiped at him just as he ducked. I growled getting on all fours as he ran down the hall.

I rushed at him running.

He turned a corner and I followed half on the wall, my claws sinking deep as I sprang, my jaw locking for the final kill-

My eyes widened as I saw Y/n, then something sharp and metallic hit my neck, and I blacked out.

———————————-

You screamed as foxy fell to the ground, his head rolling to your feet. The man in purple who had hired me, brushed his black hair back.

You screamed at him and threw yourself at him.

He swung the axe at you just as you ducked. You punched him in the stomach knocking him back as he stumbled to grab his footing once again. "Why you little-"

You grabbed the axe he held in his hand and hit the side of his head with the flat side.

It made a painful sound, but he didn't budge.

He grabbed you by your neck laughing. "You really think that's going to bring down a murderer!" He said slamming you down on one of the nearby tables.

Your head hit the concrete and you felt dizzy, b it the adrenaline kept you going, and you kicked his chin hard.

He released his hold on your neck and you sprang to your feet. "MOM GRAB FOXY AND TAKE HIM TO THE REPAIR ROOM!"

You hoped she had heard as you continued fighting the man in purple.

He growled grabbing you and throwing you across the room into another table.

You heard the familiar music of Freddy play and your eyes widened as the man in purple screamed and ran towards the repair room.

You stood dizzily.

"Are you alright y/n?" Said a child's voice.

You blinked a few times and looked up at the object that hovered in front of you.

A little white ghost hovered in front of you. Your eyes widened as black liquid dropped from its eyes.

"W-who... who are you...?" You said staring in awe.

He was silent for a moment. "I'm the child living inside foxy... I am foxy..."

You stared.

"Thank you... for everything..." he said. Then all of a sudden he was gone.

You sank to your knees, tears dropping from your eyes. You growled clenching your fists and stood, feeling the anger from the children who were trapped in the suits.

You stood with renewed strength and screamed in anger.

You rushed past the animatronics and watched as the man in purple scrambled over to the spring Bonnie suit.

Freddy fell, and another ghost appeared. Same with chica and Bonnie.

You stood with Bonnie and chica's ghosts on one side of you, and freddy's on the other.

Which is when you realized foxy was the one who was taking over you.

He spoke firmly in your mind. This I my revenge, and because of you we have gotten this far... now rest.

And with that you sank to the ground asleep, the cold metal beneath you.