Chapter 12

Walking into your room you slammed your things to the side knocking over your water bottle which startled you.

The metal banged hard against the wall.

Before you could think you quickly changed your clothes, hid the uniform, and dove into bed just as your mom walked in.

"Oh, daughter you're home?"

You nodded brushing your hand through your hair nervously.

You hoped she didn't see the bag that you had quickly thrown under the bed due to having put your police uniform in it.

She looked at you. "You okay?"

"I-oh yeah I'm alright." You said sinking into your covers, hoping to brush away the nervous feeling you had in your stomach, and the hurt your heart felt.

Your mom rose an eyebrow then turned to leave.

Without another word she e it's the room shutting the door behind her.

You sighed a deep breath of relief as you let the darkness cover your vision.

Your thoughts drifted from how foxy attacked you, to how you had run away crying.

Wiping your puffy eyes with your hands, you tried to sleep.

Two hours passed and you hadn't gotten any sleep. You woke with dark half circles under your eyes and a sour face showing as you got up and went to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast.

You watched as your mom took a bagel and put it in her mouth leaving in a hurry.

Your siblings all left you at the house alone due to wanting to go to the park.

You took the opportunity to wash the police uniform once again.

You stuck it in the washing machine, along with the pants, and let it do it's thing.

You yawned heading over to the couch, when suddenly a knock came from the door.

Thinking it was a seller you went to the door.

You opened the door and nearly screamed. But the person that clamped your mouth shut was to strong to let the scream through.

"Shush..." foxy said coming into the house and shutting the door behind him gently. "I'm not here to do anything bad lass... please hear me out..." he said with a pleading expression in his eyes.

You glared and tried to shove his hand away. After a minute of struggling you finally nodded.

With that he released you and you jumped back growling.

"Lass-"

"DON'T YOU LASS ME YOU OVERGROWN PIECE OF METAL!" You shoved a finger to his chest.

He blinked.

"You have the nerve to nearly KILL me! Then you follow me home and when everyone leaves you come over to my house!" You stumbled for words. "I-I... I can't believe you!"

He stared at you and blinked.

To your surprise you felt completely sorry for him. How he used to be real...

You turned your head away clenching your fist.

"L-lass... I-I mean y/n I... I didn't come to beg for your forgiveness." He gently cupped your chin making you look at him. "I came to apologize. I had no control over what I was doing. Purple guy took control over me... which is why I must do this."

He grabbed you gently and you screamed trying to make him let you go. He held firm and carried you to the wash room.

You kicked and screamed, but his paws held you firm.

He threw you into a pile of clothes and shut the door. He clicked the lock shut from the outside as you yelled at him.

"IM SORRY! but for your own good... you must not come tonight." And with that he left you locked in the wash room, with no way to get out.