Chapter 7

Jk's P.O.V.

I never thought Angela has a great voice. I hope that she will join The Voice Kids.

Actually, I am joining TVK because it's my mom's dream for me, to join big singing competitions. I am also doing this for myself.

I am encouraging Angela to also join because I want to have someone there that I already know. I really want her to join, not just because I want an acquaintance but also for her to gain confidence and showcase her talent.

I slowly drifted to sleep while thinking about TVK and Angela.

~~~~~~~

Here I am staring at Abby(you're finally in the story), my crush.

I liked her since 1st day. She's beautiful, funny and smart. Nobody knows yet that I like her.

"Hey! Andge, is Abby with someone?" I decided to tell Andge about my feelings for Abby.

"Well yeah! Obviously, she's with Maddy." She sassed.

"No! That's not what I meant. I mean, does she have a boyfriend?" I whispered to her.

"You like her!" Her eyes were wide.

"Sshhh. Someone might hear you." I shushed her.

Okay how will I explain this to him?

"Sorry. Well, she never had a boyfriend yet. So, no."

"That's great. I want to ask her out. Uhm. Please help me." I gave her a pleading look.

"Sure! Well, first tell her how you feel for her. That way, you will know if you have a chance in her." She gave me an encouraging smile.

"Okay. Thanks. You're such a great friend." I gave her a tight hug.

~~~~~~~

Angela's P.O.V.

Jk asked me if Abby has a boyfriend and he wants to ask her out. He asked help for me though deep inside it hurts me.

"Okay. Thanks. You're such a great friend." Well ouch. Friend.

He hugged me. I hugged him back.

When we pulled back, he smiled at me and I smiled back covering the pain I am now feeling inside.

~~~~~~~

Dismissal....

"Hey James! Wanna crash my place?" I need someone to talk with.

"You have a problem." He know me too well.

I let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms around my neck "Come on. I'll hear you out."

He is the Best "Best Friend" Ever.

We went to my house straight to my room.

"What is it about?" He asked once we set ourselves in the bed.

"Well, it's about Jk." I looked away from him.

"What did Jk did?! Want me to beat him up?! I can easily ruin his handsome face. Wait! That was gay." I laughed at his reaction.

"He did nothing wrong. It's just that I like him." I finally accepted the fact about my feelings for him.

"I knew it. So what's the problem? Is that it?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"He likes someone else. He likes Abby." I said feeling down.

"He just likes her. He didn't said he loves her. You still have a chance." He slightly patted my head.

"We're talking about the Abbygail Santos here!" "So?"

"Dude we both know I'm no match for her. She's pretty, smart, funny, and she's the class president. Do you think a simple P.R.O. have a back for a president?"

"This is not about your positions in the class officers. You're way ahead than her. And I kinda don't like her. She's too bossy and she's boastful." He exclaimed. (Sorry Abby! It's part of the story.)

"I think I'm boastful too." "No you aren't. You're a very humble person. You never bragged about your achievements."

"Well, I may be ahead than her for you but she's the one that Jk likes. I can't do anything about that." I'm losing hope.

Maybe I should just accept it. I like Jk, Jk likes Abby and probably Abby likes him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Double update! Oh yeah. But I think this chapter really sucks. I made this to make it up with you guys for I am not updating often. And it's also Christmas. Why not give a simple Christmas gift for my readers. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyJUAN!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Ciao JKUFC