Malaika's Bio

Name ~ Malaika
Species ~ Lion - Leopard Hybrid
Name Meaning ~ Angel, Small Child
~~~~~
Personality & Traits
~
Stubborn, Short Tempered, Willing to Sacrifice herself for others, Mostly Respectful, Kind Hearted. Although Malaika is mostly a Healer and Warrior she's also an Amazing Artist who loves to paint how she sees the world from her own perspective.
~~~~~
Looks
~
Malaika is a Leopard Lion Hybrid, She has Baby Blue eyes and has mostly Light Brown/Grey fur with a Large Black line going down her back, she also has dark blue spots on her face,ears and on her left shoulder.
Malaika always wears an Amethyst Crystal around her neck, which belonged to her Mother before she died
~~~~~
Skills & Abilities
~
The Roar Of The Elders
(Note: This Ability is Optional)
Healing Magic
CQC
Any Abilities and Skills you'd like her to have. (Within Reason and with my permission)

Backstory & Other Information
~
Malaika was the Second born of Milele and an Unknown Male Lion in a Pride not far from the Pridelands called the Mystics
Soon after her birth, Malaika's Pride suffered, Malaika's father and an unnamed older sister along with the rest of her pride were killed when a massive wildfire swept over their territory killing most life making it uninhabitable leaving only Malaika and her mother left alive, after this loss Milele and Malaika wandered the savanna moving for pride to pride heading towards the Pridelands.
A short while after the Wildfire happened and with Milele and Malaika travel between territories and prides Malaika's Mother would adopt a young lion cub named Zahra who became Malaika's little sister. Two days after this however Milele would pass away for unknown reason (Cancer),this left Malaika and Zahra (whom Malaika adopted as her little sister) to continue travelling on their own as they neared the edge of a dusty and desolate landscape...

To Be Continued.....

Malaika's Themes