Chapter 12

Smack

"How could you think so low of me? After everything I've done for you? I stood up for you to my parents! I risked the health of my people just to give you the best healers and I was willing to risk and out everything I had for you and this is how you treat me? Unbelievable. How could you think that I'd lead you on? You obviously didn't know what I meant when I was talking to Touya. Love. Was. Not. Part. Of. My. Plan. Ending this damn war was. And you need to understand that. If you don't trust me then don't even bother putting up with me." I said crying.
"W-wait please don't leave me I'm sorry I was being stupid a-and dumb please... don't go." He said hugging me close tears strolling down his face.
"I-I...it don't you want someone better? A better omega than me?" I said.
"No it doesn't get any better than this...please let me be your alpha. Be my omega." He was practically begging. How could I say no? I have no backbone! He's already won me over...again.
I love him and...he loves me. It's the love between us that keeps the omega in me sane. It's the love between us that keeps the alpha in him sane. It's the love between us that keeps us going. I see that now. When I first saw my alpha his eyes, the gateway to his soul....they were filled with so much hatred now when I look deep into his soul all I can see is love. It's strange really. How you can change a person like that. How you can turn the cruel nature of bloodlust and war into love and soul touching themes.
We hugged each other tightly still in the royal garden. He was holding me close and I was holding on for dear life. As if it'd be the last that I'd see him. He picked me up and carried me into his room and we cuddled for a few minutes resting in the peaceful and still surrounding.

All I could think was....

Was this even real?

Or was this just a figment of my imagination?

A dream?

A cruel one at that.

To play with the human emotions like that.

Would I soon wake up feeling unloved?

I... don't know.

"Kacchan?" I asked.
He hummed in response.

"Is this real? Am I dreaming? Will I wake up unloved? Do you truly love me? Or is this some sick joke my mind is playing on me? Shall I awake with no one to cherish memories with. Shall I awake with no one by my side? Shall I be played and ridiculed by my own thoughts and despair clouding my thoughts? Or shall I not wake up for this is no dream? For this is no cruel joke on me played by myself? Shall I always awake with you by my side or shall there be an empty spot next to me begging for company? What is this? What are we? When I am ready shall we be mated? Or was that just words in the heat of the moment?" I asked sitting up daring to look him in the eyes. Not noticing how I had let out distress pheromones.

His sharp piercing yet soft crimson red eyes. My vision became glossy and blurred from tears threatening to spill. And stared right back looking deep into my soul or maybe even right through me although it was hard to tell since I was working so hard on not crying.

I then felt a pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes letting the tears spill out streaming down my cheeks and onto my hands that were neatly folded onto my lap. I felt his tongue slid across my lips and I complied opening my mouth. His tongue immediately explored my mouth causing me to shudder. Our lips moving in perfect sync as our mouths were the like the puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together as I did my best to keep up with him. When we pulled away for breath a string of saliva was attached between us.

"Did that feel real?" He asked once he collected enough oxygen.

"Y-yeah it did thanks." I said between pants.
"Then I hope you know I truly love you and this is no dream."

I nodded and we cuddled sleeping the day away.