Chapter 13

Katsuki~

I woke up the next day to Izuku in my arms. This feels so unreal so... unrealistic. I put his face into my hands squishing his chubby, adorable freckled cheeks. I place my lips against his plush soft pink lips attempting to wake him up. He wraps his arms around my neck smiling against the kiss. I pulled his body closer to mine deepening the kiss. I licked his lips asking for entrance. He granted it to me letting the kiss get heated. When I pulled apart a trail of saliva was between us. I pecked his lips and sat up stretching my arms and back. I threw my legs over the side of my bed and got up and got ready to shower.

"Can I j-join you?" I heard a soft voice ask hesitantly.

"Sure 'Zuku" I replied.

We showered and brushed our teeth and got started with our day.

"I'm gonna go to the library to get to know Denki some." 'Zuku said.

"Alright well I need to go to my office to get caught up with my work." I said.

Deku~

I headed to the library. When I got there Denki was reading another comic book.

"Hey Denki" I said.

"Hello Midoriya." He said looking at me.

I walked up to him smiling. He sighed and looked at me annoyed. I stopped in my tracks and stopped smiling. I looked down at the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry if...if I am being a pain I just.. I just want us to be friends. But it really doesn't seem like you want the same thing. I'm sorry...um I'll just go and pick a book to read and go." I said.

"Alright then what are you waiting for go get your book." He said gritting his teeth.

I left and grabbed the Hanahaki book from when I first got here. I got it checked out and left. I went to Kirishima's room and knocked. When he answered I put on a smile.

"Hey bro what's up?" He asked smiling. He had a towel on his shoulders and red dye covered the towel. His hair had a red fade.

"Um not much can I... come in?" I asked slowly.

"Sure dude." He said moving to the side to let me through.

I walked in and sat in a chair. He sat on the bed and we started to talk about the funniest moments in our lives. And then the topic of Denki came up.

"So how's it going with Kami?" Kirishima asked.

"Terrible he absolutely hates me. I-I don't know what I'm doing wrong." I said.

"He's probably just upset because he's overprotective over Eri since she was in the second worst condition and they're like siblings." He said.

"I see well I'll keep that in mind." I said.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"What the hell is going on here?" We both perked up at the voice pulling away.

I turn around and see Denki.

"So now you're coming on to my alpha. Wasn't one enough? What the fuck jackass are you just fucking around taking other people's alphas? Well guess what? Kirishima doesn't even give two fucks about you or your well being. I bet Katsuki doesn't either. Fuck you! Stay away from Eri stay away from my boyfriend and stay the fuck away from my friends." He said angrily.

At this point I was sobbing and letting out distress pheromones and I ran out the room and ran into Shinso by accident.

"I-I'm sorry I *hic* have to go" I said between tears with my head down and ran into my guest room.

Denki~

"Denki what the hell?!" Eiji asked angrily letting out dominate pheromones making me submit.

"What h-he was coming onto you a-and I-" I managed to stutter out.

"You what got jealous? What is wrong with you he just wanted a friend to talk to he was upset because you two don't get along. So I hugged him to make him feel better. Now he can't make friends because his dad did something bad to us. How the fuck do you think that makes me feel? That you're judging someone you haven't taken the time to get to know by their parents mistakes. You know I fucking hate that shit. You basically told him to stay away from his alpha when you told him to back off your friends."

I started leaking distress and guilt pheromones as I cried gripping my hair.

'What have I done?'

"I-I'm sorry" I choked out.

Eiji came up to me and hugged me. He pulled me to his chest and I had my hands against his chest as I also cried there. He let out calming pheromones and I buried my face in his chest taking in his scent.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"It's okay babe you just...have to make it up to him." He said.

I nodded sniffling. We started to sway as he rubbed my back.

"I was such an ass." I said.

"It's okay babe it's okay." He said softly as we were still swaying.

He let go and I left out the door and started walking to Midoriya's room. When I got there I knocked on the door.

...