010 | FAMILY TIME

Mercy lifted her hand up to the door of her parents home and knocked thrice, she bobbed her head and hummed the tune of Already Gone by Sleeping at last, which she had to endure half an hour of it on repeat because its Riley's favourite song, as she waited for Riley to join her on the porch and for her parents to answer the door.

The door swinged open revealing her brother with Blake behind, grins etched into both of their faces as reece pulled Mercy into a tight embrace. Well he hurled her into a hug as Blake just smiled at the two before joining the hug. "Now that's a cute picture." Riley chuckled, now standing beside the trio. "Much cuter than the photos of Tom you kept showing me."

Yanking herself out of the cuddle she glared at her best friend. "Don't make me slap you, they were cute photos of a perfect human being."

"You're still obsessed over him?"

"Yes, George, I am," Mercy shook her head as the other blond boy made his appearance, making her way inside she turned around and smirked. "Plus this mentally unstable girl is now friends with him so suck it-" her gaze landed on the tall brunette then to her brother. "Don't you dare put words in my mouth."

"I would never." They said in sync.

"Yeah right." She scoffed still making her way through the house. "Please tell me that bailee is here"

"Of course I am!" The familiar feminine voice says from another room. Making herself seem she carries on, "I would never miss an opportunity to see my favourite Bibby."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, reece."

INSTAGRAM!

@mercious: Family Time 💗🤞🏻P

P.S i tried getting Bailee and Blake to get a photo with us
but they didn't want to and Riley didn't want to ruin the phots🙄
Tagged; @newhopereeve, @Newhopeblake,
@newhopegeorge, @baileemadison, @rileydonavan
❤️1,003,082 💬876,561

View all 876,561 comments

@usera: omg look how george still looks at mercy🥺🥺🥺

@tomholland2013: 😌💗
L @mercious: 😌💗
L @userb: yep they must happen

@rileydonavan: yeah totally this photos are good, because I took them, I definitely would have ruined this
L @mercious: Whoops! Creds goes to Riley, people and you wouldn't have ruined it dumbass

@userc: ew why does George look at her like she's everything
L @usere: i want to know how he even dated her🤮
L @userc: shes disgusting🤢

TURN OFF COMMENTS?
YES | NO