013 | LETS GO TO PLACES WE CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE PART ONE

Places in this chapter pronunciations:

Shawangunk - shawan-gunk
Canajoharie - cannon-jo-harry
Cheektowaga - cheek-tuh-wah-guh

MERCY BOBBED HER HEAD to the music that blared through her headphones as she sat outside of her house, Tom was coming to pick her up and she knew that if she sat inside she wouldn't have got up when he arrived. She tapped her foot along with the beat of the song and her eyes scanned in front of her, catching her gaze was Tom's car driving about the bend near her house. A small smile etched onto her face as she stood up and walked to the car.

"Please tell me where we're going." She laughed as she threw the bag of clothes Tom had told her to bring. "I don't like surprises."

"We're going to places we can't even pronounce."

"Oh my god." She scoffed, climbing into the front passenger seat. "You were actually paying attention to my obsessive rant about how one direction took over my life when I was a teen and that I'm still a massive fan."

"Of course I did."

"So where are we of to first?"

"Whatever that says." He pointed to the sat nav where the word  'Shawangunk' was. "It's gonna be a long 3 and a half hour drive so there's food behind you."

"How is this going to work anyway?" She asked as Tom pulled out and drove away from her house.

"We're going to the shaw gunk place then to somewhere called cono jagi or something, staying the night there and the driving to cheek woga"

"You sound like you're having a stroke."

"I feel like I'm having one." He chuckled. "But after that we're gonna drive back."

"I'm exited, let's do this!"

Very short I know... the next one will be much longer! :)