chapter-1

Chapter 1

Today is my 21st birthday and my parents are throwing a huge party. Everyone is here my friends my family my father’s business partners and mother’s designer friends. My father is a huge successful businessman and the owner of the Fenty & co. while my mother is a fashion designer and the editorial head of Fashion magazine Fashion& co.The cameras were flashing and the night is full fun and music, all the top models designers businessmen are present here, my favorite Song is playing in the back ‘ CRAZY IN LOVE’ and everything is just…..perfect.

“Rihanna dear can you please come here?” dad calls me

“yes dad”

“Rih this is Mr. Bomer my business partner and one of the biggest businessmen in Paris”

“Hello Mr. Bomer”

“ Call my Henry dear” and he smile 

“Happy birthday to you.”

“Thank you so much” I smiled back 

“ This is my son Matt”

for a second I was just WONDERSTRUCK, he was all that dream guy, tall, black hair, brown eyes, long rectangular face with perfect smile, Wearing black tuxedo with white shirt.

“Son meet Rihanna, Mr. Fenty’s daughter”

“Hello Rihanna nice to meet you and Happy Birthday” he smiled and kissed my knuckles. I’m impressed.

“Hello, and thank you so much.”

The night went on all glittering and sparkling . For my birthday present my parents gifted me a white Audi R8. While my brother Caleb gifted me a pink diamond studded bracelet. 

“Thank you so much for this Caleb and thank you so much for the car Mom and Dad.”

And the perfect night ended very peacefully and happily.

                              *            *            *

“You know Mellisa, Matt is one of those fantasy which a girl always want and dream about” talking with Mellisa through text.

 Mellisa is my best friend. We both are kind of same. We both love same fashion brands always shop together spend most of the time together and we both are big fan of Beyonce.

“Ya I saw him, he is really juicy.”

“hahahaha hell yess”.

“You know for I second I was stunned seeing him”

“I know same happened with me also”

“Bitch you have your boyfriend, sick with him don’t come to him”

“hahahahahahaha don’t worry girlfriend, he is all yours.”

“Alright good night girlfriend see you tomorrow”

“Good night babe. Xoxo”.

After the small chit chat I though about the whole night everything was perfect. I was wearing my favorite pink gown with the diamond studs and the platinum ring. And I saw him the hot alert of my dreams Matt. The way he kissed my knuckles, we talked for a brief moment and those few seconds were amazing. I didn’t know when I fell asleep.