chapter 4 (part 2)

Both of us were kissing intensely.

"hmm you taste heaven Rih"

"And so you Matt".

He suddenly became voilent, lifted me and pushed me to the wall and started kissing me like a wild beast and I did the same. Next song started playing and it was Naughty girl by Beyonce.

"Perfect song"

"Hell yes"

And he started moving and threw me in the bed and  next moment he was on me and was kissing me on my neck.

"Hmm Rih i love you and wanted to make you mine from the moment  i saw you" he started sucking my neck and we both kissed, his tongue touching mine.

"Oh Matt, I also wanted you from the very first time i saw you" he  removed his shirt and i saw those huge 6 packs, he was muscular and handsome. Oh god he was perfect. After removing his shirt he unbuckled me and removed my jeans and then his.We were ready to make out for the first time. He pulled out a condom from his pocket.

"Are you ready Rih"

"Hell yes baby"

He was so damn.... hard "Oh my god Matt. I love you so much."

"Hell yes baby just breath and enjoy."

He was an animal, a beast, my beast. I love him so much. And then he came, it  was overwelhming. "AHH............ Rih i love you so much" and he gently kissed me and we both layed there for around 1 hour, Beyonce's 1+1 was playing in the back and everything was just perfect. around 6 my phone rang, It was Caleb.

"Where are you Rih" he was kind of tense.

"Hey caleb. I'm with Matt,  is everything  okay?"

"NO" he was really worried and insant I was up sitting.

"What the hell happened , why are you so damn worried" 

"Mom is in hospital" 

"WHAT" I was shocked and I started crying. Seening me crying Matt sat up and asked me 

"Whats wrong? why are you crying? tell me something"

"Mom' car was hit by a truck and right now she's in hospital. SHE'S CRITICAL RIH"

"Dont worry i'm on my way, which hospital?"

"City hospital"

"Alright.

"Wat the fuck is happening and wh are you crying and who is in hospital?"

"My mom" and I started crying HARD.

"Dont cry Rih" and he lifted me on his lap and hugged me. I was crying, my tears were really hot.

"C'mon lets go" he lifted me and gently put me down

"Get ready"

"Are you coming with me?"

"Hell yess."

"Thnak you Matt." 

"Its alright Rih, now please dont cry."

*        *          *

"Dad" i hugged me tightly. My dad was really tall and muscular and really handsome. Long face with Black eyes and very short hair.

"How's mom"

"I dont know know. I'm waiting for the doctor."

"Oh Matt. I didn't saw you? What are you doing here"

"Hello sir" 

"He was with me dad"

"Oh"

"Mr.Fenty?"

"Doctor. How's my wife now? Is she okay?"

"You don't need to worry Mr. Fenty. Your wife is fine now"

"Oh thank God. And thank you so much Doctor"

"It's alright Mr. Fenty"

"Oh thank god" I  hugged Matt

"Hey, don't cry now. Your mom is perfectly fine now"

"Yes. Matt Thank you so much for coming here."

"Well it was my duty and please don't cry." I was so damn in love with him right now

"I love you so much" i wispered 

"I love you too." 

"Mr. Fenty  If you dont mind and I can say here  with Rih"

"Ya dad we both will stay here, you and Caleb can go home and come in tomorrow."

"Are you sure Rih?"

"Ya dad"

"Alright then we'll see you both tomorrow. And thank you Matt"

"Its alright Mr. Fenty"

"So now we both wait alright. You go to the room and i'll bring coffee." Matt left me in the corridor and went towards the canteen.

My mom was peacefully sleeping. Her left arm. 3 ribs were broken and her forehead was covered with white bandage. She was stiff looking beautiful.

"Here" Matt gave me my coffee and sat next to me.

"Thanks. Listen Matt if you want to go then you can go. I mean i will stay here you dont need to worry."

"No way Rih, I'm not leaving you here alone and don't worry i'm fine here."

"Sure?"

"Yes"

In the night I was laying with my head on his shoulder

"Thank you Matt"

"Dont thank me Rih"

"I love you Matt." i was really sleepy that time

"I love you too Rih" 

"Good night"

"Good night" and he kissed me on my forehead

                                                                  *               *                  *