Chapter Nine: Merlin, That was Hilarious!

Lyra woke up to people screaming. She rubbed her eyes and breathed in. Suddenly, her eye flew open as she smelt a different smell. A musky cologne scent, earl grey tea-I don't even drink Earl grey tea-ink and parchment, and finally, a faint coppery smell that she didn't know.

Lyra looked around frantically, completely forgetting she was in her bra and very short shorts. And what she saw almost made her laugh and cry at the same time.

She saw Blaise Zabini talking-well, more like drawling since his slight wealthy Yorkshire accent makes him sound like a wealthy prince-to Draco Malfoy near the door to their bathroom. Shirtless. Both of them.

She started getting flustered and she felt heat rise up to her cheeks. So, she said the first thing that came into her mind. "You know, if you were shirtless and horny, you could've just asked to come into my dorm. No need to stalk in and watch me sleep," she drawled, winking at the two boys who were gaping at her. Well, Draco was. Blaise was more like staring a little, his hands shoved into the pockets of his school dress pants.

"Hey boys," Lyra raised an eyebrow at Draco who was still staring at her.

"L-Lyra," Draco responded. Then he narrowed his eyes at Blaise who was pulling on his dress shirt. "This vain idiot let you sleep in his bed!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

Now she understood where that lovely smell- no, bad Lyra. Disgusting smell was coming from. "Well... his bed is rather comfortable," Lyra nodded. "And," she continued, throwing the nearest shirt she could find at Draco. "Put on a shirt, darling."

And with that, she sashayed out. "Stop looking at my ass, Zabini! And Draco! If you look farther down from my face again, I will slap you!" she called, flipping both boys off, before strutting back to her dorm.

Lyra rushed in, only to see Natasha Calderon, only dressed in a towel, glaring at her.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" Nat screamed at Lyra.

"Well..." Lyra started, strutting over towards her trunk. She pulled out a crisp white blouse, black skirt, black tights, green tie, and green robe. "I was somewhere you'll definitely approve of," Lyra smirked.

She pulled on her white blouse and her black skirt, remembering to pull it above her waist, showing a little bit of her thighs.She buttoned her blouse until two buttons remained un-buttoned and slung her tie around her neck.

"DON'T TELL ME!" Nat screamed in excitement. She, too, dressed almost the same way as Lyra. Just a little more daringly.

"I won't," Lyra responded cooly as she pulled on her belt. A grey one with a snake for the buckle. Needless to say, it was expensive.

"You were at the boys dormitories?!" Nat whisper-yelled, grinning like crazy. Nat quickly dried her hair and ironed it straight so that it ended right before her ribs.

"Yeah," Lyra hummed. She ran a comb through her curly hair and pulled it into a braided chignon. Something she had learned-probably the only thing she learned- from her dear mother.

"Who?" Nat questioned, winging her liner and lining her lips with a light pink.

"Oh... someone," Lyra teased. She was actually having fun. Nat didn't know she just fell asleep there. Lyra contoured her cheekbones, making them stand out and making her eyelids a nude-ish light pink. She brushed some mascara on, and lined her brows. Then, taking some liquid highlighter, dabbed it on her cheekbones and tip of her nose.

"No! Who~" Nat stressed out, stealing one of Lyra's bobby pins.

"Fine. Zabini," Lyra answered, putting on some nude pink lipstick, and then spraying her sweet lemon perfume on her hair and clothes.

Nat fell off her chair. "What?!" she screeched. "Don't you hate him?!" she exclaimed, climbing back on.

Lyra burst out laughing, tying her tie loosely. "I was joking. I just fell asleep. You know Zabini dislikes me," Lyra bumped her shoulder.

Nat rolled her eyes, throwing on her robes. "Oh haha. Yeah. Super funny. Let's get to breakfast," she said, dragging her best friend up to the Great Hall. 

Filler Chapter!