1.0

"Hello fellow countries." England said in a rather excited tone. One would think England had done something mischievous, which he hadn't- kinda. 

"Hello, England!" Italy chirped at the other. England slid in his seat, putting his bag down with a 'thud'. "What the heck is in your bag, aru!" China jumped at the loud thud from the other side of the room.

England smirked and played with the straps. "What's it for you to know?" He chuckled at the fuming Chinese man.

"Ah! Quit-a playing these games you british bastardo!" Romano slapped the brits elbow. 

"Okay, okay!" England's smile suddenly fell. "So, you know how America's been missing for awhile right?" He asked the other countries who were now fully listening.

"Hai."

"Shì."

"Da."

"Ve~."

"Yes."

"Oui."

"Si."

"Ja."

More yes's rang out in the meeting room. "Well, I kinda went snooping in America's house to see if he was there. Which he wasn't by the way, and sorta kinda found his diary and took it." The Brit scratched the back of his head laughing.

"You did what?" A shy voice asked.

"I took the gits diary!" England yelled facing the Canadian. "We should read it, kolkolkol." Russia chimed in. "I don't vant to invade his privacy though." Germany looked around the room nervously.

"Oui, we can't just invade mon chéri's privacy!" France whined at the Brit. "Yes, but hear me out guys! We might be able to find out what happened to the bloody idiot." England explained, fiddling with the diary's straps. 

"He has a point." Prussia nodded towards England. "Oui, but what if it doesn't have where he is at in there?" France pointed out. 

"Guys, I don't think we should invade my brothers personal space." Canada said shyly. Ah yes, Canada, always the first to step up for his brother. 

"Okay, how about we do a voting! Whoever votes we should raise their hand." Jamaica said, looking around the room. Almost instantly 40 or so hands shot up in air.

"Twenty.. thirty.. forty!" England whooped in victory. "Wait! We haven't done the other voting yet!" Japan yelled at the Englishman. "Ugh, fine." He grumbled at the Japanese.

"Okay, so put your hand up if you don't wanna raid America's personal information." Japan said calmly.

This time only 5 hands shot up. Canada, France, Japan, Belarus and South Korea. "Well, that's decided! Let's dig in." England announced, quite over excited if I may say myself. 

「This Diary belongs to Alfred F. Jones.」

. . .

-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴍɪɴᴅ- ʙʏ: ᴄᴏᴜɢʜɪɴɢ_ғʟxᴡᴇʀs

-sɪɴᴄᴇʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ