3.0

"Ready for another entry?" Belarus asked, surprisingly calm which shocked all the countries. "What?! I just wanna know who that fag has a crush on!" She hissed, grabbing the diary.

"Entry 4: Today I confessed my feelings for Japan. I got rejected, sadly. Oh well, not like I'm gonna die right? RIGHT? Any who I cried on my bed for awhile with Canada by my side. He's such a fantastic brother. I still haven't told him about my little secret though, lol. 

Canada looked scared. "Alfreds keeping a secret from me?" A tear slipped from his already glassy eyes. 

"Oh, so is that why Japan and America stopped hanging out?" Sealand asks from the corner of the room. "I believe so, aru." China looked incredibly disgusted. Words can not describe how disgusted China looked.

"Assholes.." Ukraine mumbled from next to Canada. The Canadian gripped her hand tight and sobbed into her shoulder. The Ukrainian gave him a chocolate cookie and rubbed circles into his back. 

"I'll read next." England said hesitantly, grabbing the book and beginning to read. 

"Entry 5: I think my therapies working! I'm not listening to the other countries anymore. Their stupid words make me want to stab them in the chest. Wait what? Lol, I can't erase that because I'm writing with pen. Any who my zoning out has been getting worse. I've been getting later and later to meeting because I'm always lost in my mind. Maybe I should take some pills to help me pay attention! ( '∀`)

"Why would he wanna stab us in the chest?" Jamaica questions looking fairly hurt. "Where the fuck did you come from?" England spat. "Whoops, sorry." Jamaica disappears into the crowd of unnoticed countries.

All the countries looked at Canada for answers. "H-he's not crazy.. he just says stuff like t-that when he's m-mad." The Canadian said quietly.

England scoffed and handed the book to Germany so he could read.

"Entry 6: I've been hearing random stuff lately. I always think a country is saying something to me but they're not. My pills to help me focus aren't working either.. it's kinda weird but I don't say anything about it. The meeting was good today though! I got to go on a run with Mexico and we went to see a movie! It was epic!"

France groaned and put a finger to his forehead. "I always knew America was crazy!" Russia smiled. "He's not fucking crazy! He was going through some stuff at the time!" Canada defended his brother.

This isn't even the shocking part.

. . .

-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴍɪɴᴅ- ʙʏ: ᴄᴏᴜɢʜɪɴɢ_ғʟxᴡᴇʀs

-sɪɴᴄᴇʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ