Chapter Six - Secret

Bright sun's beams wake up as they shine right in your face and when you open your eyes, they even blind you for a few second. After working for star labs you could with your own money from Star City where you used to live, with these buy a new apartment. It was pretty. Had a nice kitchen, bathroom with everything a woman needs, living room. That was fancy. Maybe a bit too much. Your mother would like it. The bedroom was the best on it. On a whole new floor of the apartment was just bedroom and bathroom. Birds don't sing but cars honk. And that just added to your waking up.

Half an hour passed, you step out the bathroom in a towel and pick pretty clothes for today. You start your day with an apple and head out to the streets. Suddenly your phone rings this time with an unknown number. The same number that texted you last night. You pick up the phone and draw a deep breath.

"Hello?" You ask.

"Ah, miss (l/n), you picked up. Don't hang up please!" Said woman's voice on the other side. It was Caitlin. Yes, they sound familiar, it must be her.

"Caitlin, Caitlin Snow?" You ask. "I already said I quit, Please don't-" Caitlin's voice interrupted you. 

"Can we meet? I have to talk to you in person."

Sigh. "Fine. At Jitters, twenty minutes." Then you hang up. Jitters was just a block away but Caitlin could be everywhere. At Jitters you grab a coffee and wait for the woman. She approaches you as soon as she steps in.

"We could use your help, miss (l/n), since you worked in multiple laboratories, I'm sure one hand helps us with.. what we are doing."

"I'm not sure if I want to be part of this." You say nervously. She has a understanding look in her eyes. "I just came here for the accelerator, when it exploded, I was hit by a lightning? Was year and a half in coma and in all of a sudden, the world has gone crazy." She looks confused.

"You were hit by a lightning?"

"Yes?" You raise your eyebrow. You thought she knew this.

"And basically nothing happened to you, everything healed in a year?"

"Well.. yes. When I think about it, it really is strange. But that's normal today, isn't it?"

"It's really not.." Caitlin shook her head. "You understand.. now you know everything, we can't just let you walk the streets. I hope you understand."

This was all you wanted. Danger, crime, feeling like a cop when you try to catch bad guys. Why don't you take it? Why don't I take it?! It's my dream. "Deal." You say in all of a sudden, Caitlin's eyes spark in joy as you smile and offer her your hand. She grabs your hand, doesn't shake it but drag you out the Jitters. Straight to star labs.

"I'm so glad you changed your mind, (l/n)"

You stop her. "It's (y/n)"

She smiles even more as you two enter that room where you woke up yesterday. She shows you around, then Barry speeds in almost running into you. That wouldn't end well. He's scared for a second but he matches your face with the woman that passed out while he was bleeding. Funny, right? He's not happy with another person knowing his identity but it's late now.

"I- um, Caitlin convinced me to.. join? I hope I didn't make a mistake." Not that they would be the mistake. You are worried you wouldn't do enough to help them.

That's how it all started. The friendship between Cisco, you, Caitlin and Barry and amazing adventures that are going to happen.