Breath of Light

There are 10 forms in the Breath of Light. (Hikari no kyoku) This Breath requires two or one sword. The full form would be with two swords. This is a very unique breath because any type of sword can be used to unleash a form.

First Form: Dying Star

(ichi no kata, hinshi no hoshi.) This form is fixed with only one sword. The main target will be the demon's head. The user will slice it up into pieces in a shape of a star.

Second Form: Reflecting Arc

(ni no kata, hansha ko.) This form has a one armed form as well which means you can use one sword. The user will have a single, deep, cut on the demon while dodging attacks from it.

Third Form: Shine Slash

(san no kata, kagayaku kiru.) This form has a one armed form as well. The user will cut the demon's body into multiple pieces in a single slash from each sword used.

Fourth Form: Luminous Movement

(shi no kata, akarui ugoki) This form has a one armed form as well. The user will spin their body around with their swords spinning as well. Like a fidget spinner. It is a repetitive attack which allows the user to spin around in different angles.

Fifth Form: Blinding Bite

(go no kata, momoku hitokuchi) This form is fixed with only two swords. The user will blind the demon using multiple attacks to distract them. The user will then create an opening to cut the demon's head.

Sixth Form: Light Speed

(roku no kata, hikari sokudo) This form has a one armed form. This form also has an unarmed form which means no swords are required. This form allows the user to run very fast in a blink of an eye. It can be used as a distraction and for hiding.

Seventh Form: Dance of Darklight

(shichi no kata, kurai hikari no mai) This form has a one armed form as well. The user will run around the demon and cut it in the process. The form allows her to twirl around gently as she runs, allowing her to cut the demon's head.

Eighth Form: Dimlight

(hachi no kata, usugurai) This form has a one armed form and a modified form. The original form is a low attack where the user goes low to the ground and slice up the opponent as they go upwards. The modified form is for defending. It allows the user to dodge any repetitive shots or attacks with the sword.

Nineth Form: Enchanting Blaze

(ku no kata, miwaku no hono) This form has a one armed form as well. The user will jump high up in the air and do a spin. They will then swoop down to the demon at a fast speed and spin themselves as they cut the demon's head.

Tenth Form: The Ephemeral Lotus Dance

(ju no kata, obororenge no mai) This form is fixed with only two swords. The user is unable to use this form for a long time because of the amount of stamina needed for it. This is a repetitive attack that allows the user to shoot themselves at a fast pace. They will hold their blades in a cross and use it to penetrate the opponent. The human eye is unable to see the user and tricks the brain thinking it is gun shots. This is the fastest form in the breath.