I

Date :- 30 - 05 - 2014...

"He is quite handsoms isn't he. " A voice wispers behind him causing Baekhyun to loose balance and fall down on the floor with a loud thud.

He looked back and met a tall as hell guy.

"Kris hyung" he said as he hold his chest where his heart was threadning to come out of his rib cage. "You scared me!!"
(

Just consider they didn't left the group)

Kris laugh and helped him to get up.  "Baek why won't you comfess to him!?"

"And what should I say ' yo Chan I like you so be my boy friend'" Kris Shaked his head and looked at Baekhyun's back and smirked a little.

"You don't have to tell him now" he said. Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion so he pointed at back of him.

His eyes widened  and With the lightning speed he looked back and saw no one there. He released his breathe and looked back at the taller man who was laughing and rolling on the floor.

"It's not funny hyung!!"

"Yes it is "

"I was actually scared. What if he actually heard it"

"Who heard it what!?"

A voice came from back frozing both of them. They looked back and saw Chanyeol with his eyes furrowed.

" Nothing it was nothing I-I was just telling hyung to not to tease S-Suho hyung" he said trying to explain his reason and by flaying his arm around. Soon Chanyeol broke out on a smile. Causing Baek to Blush in crimson red.

"Let's go and eat dinner." He said dragging both of them out.

Kris patted Baekhyun pack as Baekhyun pat his cheeks so it won't look obvious.

Soon enough they found them self sitted in the dinning room for their dinner.

" Sehun set your phone aside and eat dinner." Suho said as he pass dishes to members.

"One minute hyung!!"

"Sehun"

"Hm"

"Put it aside"

"Just a sec , chill hyung."

Then suddenly his phone was snacjed out of his hand. "Hyung!!" He cried as he was smached against the head

"How many times we said not to use mobile phone while eating won't you understand!! "

"Hyunggggg" The maknae whined.

"What's so interesting that you want to see?" Luhan asked him.

"Chanbaek day!!" He replied causing Baekhyun to chock on his food.

Chanyeol quickly patted his back and passed him a glass of water.