1 - 06 - 2014 :- pride month...

Date :- 1/06/2014...

Chanyeol shifted in his sleep and felt something under him. Looking down he smiled a little when he saw Baekhyun under him.

He hugged him again. But the day was bit unusual,  there wasn't much noise as it is always, there was just pin drop silence only the sound of clock tickling and Baekhyun breathing were heard.

Roaming his hand on the table he took his phone and saw the time.

Time :- 8:13

He blinked his eyes and looked again.
Finally getting into his senses.

"OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN GET UP WE ARE FUCKING LATE." He shouted startling Baekhyun who just woke up.

He saw Chanyeol running around like a crazy person collecting his things before running inside the bathroom shutting his door with a loud thid causing him to flinch.

He rubbed his eyes lazily and yawned. He took Chanyeol's mobile from bed and saw the time.

" Shit!!"

He quickly got up and ran to another bathroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both were very late for their practice. Well very very very very late.
Their choreographer was very angry. "Why you both are late?."

"Um we slept late and and -- Chanyeol said but the piercing stare the choreographer was scaring him.

-- so we woke up late. I promise it won't happen again. " Baekhyun said quickly watching the mess of Chanyeol.

"Hmm ok " they released the breathe  they were holding. "But you both will clean this place afterwards "

They both scowled but accepted anyway.

"Why didn't you wake us up" Baekhyun asked as they sat down panting after their practise.

"Well you both were sleeping and hugging each other like no tommorow so we thought why to ruin your morning!!"  Xuimin said smirking at them.

"So see you guys at dorm!!" They said bidding their fairwell to them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was silently moping the floor.

"Baekhyun !" They looked back and saw minseok standing there.

" Happy Pride month!!" He said before running out of the room.

Baekhyun blushed heavily and coughed uncomfortably. He looked at Chanyeol who looked at his face with some weird and amused face.

"Happy pride month!! I guess" he said teasingly.

"Yo-You too !!" He awkardly said before continuing his work.

" So you support them. " Chanyeol asked as he sat down with baek after finishing his work.

"Yeah why are you disgusted !!" He raised his brow ready to punch him if he said yes.

"No I thought that it would be only me that supported it!! " Chanyeol saod rubbing his nape in embarrassment.

" Why!!"

"Cause back in school no one accepted me to support it amd they usually made fun of me" Chanyeol sighed "to bully me that I'm one of them!!"

"Oh !! I'm sorry to hear that!!" Baekhyun said in small voice.

"It's ok !!" Chanyeol smiled again. "There isn't your fault "

" Hmm i was usually bullied to but after a moment it stopped. "

"Stopped!?"

"Hm when i broke that person's teeth. " Baekhyun said proudly causing Chanyeol to laugh loud.

"What he can't say anything to me!!"
He said in dramatic tune. Causing chan to laugh more and more.

"Yeah right" 

" You know "  Baekhyun satrted " I like it alot "

"It!?"

"The pride really like it!! It's like they  are not afraid of anyone. They will live their life with the person whome they love after fighting the whole world. " Baekhyun said chucking. "Isn't that great !! "

"Yeah " Chanyeol said smiling "it's like their love is true, pure, and strong"  he said smiling at him.

______________

So yeah change of plans

I'm gonna do it like this it was supposed to be short moments than direct at last ending in just one longgg ass chapter.

but I want it to be more good .

So there will be 13 more chapters
For now discribing a cute event even real facts about Chanbaek!!!!

So hope you will enjoy it..

Love you 💜

Date :- 15 /6/2020.

Words written  :- 653 words.

- Loveena ♡...