in the closet

Todoroki looked at bakugou looking him up and down. He bites his bottom lip slightly as he blushes softly.Bakugo feels eyes on him and slowly turns around.."w..what are u looking at icyhot".'d..did I just stutter' bakugo thought to himself.Todoroki says nothing and gets off the walk, walking closer to the blonde."h...hey what are y..you doing" bakugou didn't have a clue what was going on.todoroli pins him on the wall looking into his eyes. “Your weirdly stuttering a lot why?” He tilts his head slightly."I..I..what a..are u doing" bakugou was nourvous but getting turned on by todorokis actions and was also blushing like crazy.
“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m playing the game” he mumbles pulling bakugo’s chin up slightly as he moved closer. their lips not so far away from each other.
“Hm, need me to explain how to play?” He said softly looking down to his lips then to his red eyes. “Or do you want me to show you”..."sh...show me" bakugou said nourvously and not knowing what he was going to do.“Good choice”. He cups the blonde’s cheek and leans in to kiss him softly."HM!?" bakugo said thru the kiss..he didn't know what to do.Todoroki grabbed bakugo’s waist pulling him closer. He continues to kiss him.Bakugo melts in to the kiss then pushes todoroki against vthe wall trying to be domanant "what the hell are u doing icyhot" he said.“What does it look like? You told me to show you how bro play” he looks at him with a small smirk. “Plus you seemed like you enjoyed it”.
"the hell does that mean" bakugou said nourvously
“Hm? You liked it. The kiss” Todoroki looks at him.
"sh..shut up" he said while looking away blushing.
“Now if you don’t mind me” he pushes him back to the wall.
"w...what are u doing" he said losing the confidant tone in his voice
“Your not really a dominate are you” he chuckles and continues to kiss him ignoring his question.
"mmm" bakugou growls into the kiss.
Todoroki smirked, licking his bottom lip for entrance.Bakugo denies and shuts his eyes tight.Todoroki whined softly in the kiss, he gripped Bakugo’s hip tightly.Bakugo gasped and the sudden touch and opened his mouth.
Todoroki slide his tongue into bakugo’s mouth with a small smirk.
"mhh~" bakugou moaned into the kiss without meaning to
Todoroki was a bit shocked and pulled away looking at him.Bakugo then looked away and faced the corner again blushing.
“Heh, your so cute~” he bites his lip softly.
"sh...shut up u half and half basterd" he said embarrassed.
“No thanks I think I’ll continue” smirking he kisses him again before pulling away. Then kissing down his neck."ahh~" bakugo moaned covering him mouth immediately.
Todoroki gets turned on hearing then blonde moan. “Shit don’t cover those noises up~” he sucked on his neck roughly.
"ahhHh~...y..you basterd" bakugou said.
“Heh, they probably heard you~” he continued sucking on his neck leaving a few hickys.
"f..fuck y..you" bakugo said.
“Hm, nah I’d rather fuck you~” he teases.
"mmm" he said while blushes like crazy 'please do' he thought.

Suddenly someone starts to unlock the door. “Times up!” Denki yelled. Todoroki got off of bakugo.Bakugo sighs in releafe and dissipointment.
Denki opened the door. Todoroki looked at bakugo and pointed at his neck with a smirk sighing him to hide the hickys. He then walks out of the closet.Bakugo was confused then he realized and blushed and just thru on a hoodie that he found in the closet and walked out.
“Sooo how was it!” Mina said curiously. “Noting really happened” Todoroki lied and shrugs."Im just glad it's over" bakugou said but hoped they could be in there longer.
Todoroki looked at bakugou. “Right Anyways I’m heading to my dorm..” he mumbles walking away. “Oh Um okay goodnight” Mina said."yeah I think I'm gonna head out to...past my bed time" he said calmer than usual.
“Alright good night you two” denki smiles. Todoroki waves and starts going into the elevator."if u guys get drunk...don't u dare come to me" he said while walking twords the elevator.