"that just happened"

Todoroki just pulled him into the elevator as the door’s closed. “Your so loud” he said grabbing bakugou’s waist.
"huh?" He said confused
“You yell to much” he said looking at him blankly.
"yeah no shit...u talk to much" he said in a bratty tone.
“Stop being a brat” he said pulling on his waist.
"or else what!?" He said in a domanant tone
Todoroki’s eyes widen, at the tone. He says noting and just looks at bakugou.
"well?"he said waiting
He shakes his head saying noting once again.
Bakugo smirks and slams him against the wall with his hand around his neck and got close to his ear "well..I'm waiting~".
Todoroki blushes brightly his eyes widening again. “U-um..” he stutters feeling his face grow even redder. He doesn’t look at bakugou.
"so...just gonna stay silent...and to think I were so confident in the closet" he says as he puts his leg between his legs.Todoroki continues to say noting. Gasping slightly feeling bakugo’s leg.Bakugo smirks and puts pressure on him.
“W-what are you doing..” Todoroki mumbles trying not to moan or make a sound.
"it's called payback" he said as he put more pressure
“Ah~” he bites his lip looking at him blushing.
"heh" he said as he put more pressure then stopped.He moaned softly again. looking away from bakugou.
"wanna test me icyhot" he said as he walked away. Rolling his eyes he walks to his dorm.
Bakugo walked into his dorm and screams like a girl in love "that actually just fucking happened!"
Todoroki made it to his dorm feeling his face grow even Redder “ugh that just happened” he said feeling his heart race.
"ok ok ok calm down katsuki" he tried to calm him slef down then he called kirishima. Todoroki went on the bed screaming and groaning into the pillow. “What should I do!!” He said to himself. Kirishima picked up the phone “hey what’s up bakubro!”
"GET UR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW SHITTY HAIR" he yelled at him