in the shotos dorm

Todoroki then opened the door, “hm? Oh bakugou” he blushes slightly.

"AH...o..oh icyhot...I...I need to talk to you" he said nourvously
“Um okay...do you wanna come in?” He said opening the door a bit more.
"uhhh..s..sure"he said as he walked in
Todoroki nods and then closes the door he looks at bakugou. “So...?”

"w..well..I..I uh" he said while a nourvous reck
He chuckles slightly gaining back his dominance. He pinned him to the wall once again. “Mhm~ continues” he smirks.

"w..what..a..are u d..doing" he not knowing what to do
“Don’t worry about that right now. Just continue” he smirks again looking at him as he bites his bottom lip.

Bakugo gets turned on and blushes like crazy "w..well I..I"

“Yes? I don’t have all day cutie” Todoroki looks him up and down with a smirk.
"ILIKEYOU" he said quickly
His eyes widen slightly he grabbed his waist pulling him closer “I like you too..”
"y..you do?" He said blushing

He blushes and smiles, “yeah I do..”

Bakugo then kisses him roughly.His eyes widen slightly but then closes kissing him back. Bakugo puts his arms around him and pulls him closer Wich makes him lean back against the wall.Todoroki blushes brightly he put his hands on bakugo’s shoulder not sure what to do but just kiss him.

"mmh~" bakugou moans into the kiss as he gets hard.Todoroki roughly grinds against him moaning softly in the kiss. Bakugou He breaks the kiss for Air. Todoroki pants softly and he looks into his eyes. Bakugo makes eye contact with him and realizes what he just did and blushes.

'wow...I just did that' he thought to himself.

He smiles and blushes looking at Bakugou.He faces the corner again tamiki style(sorry ik I solved it wrong)
“Heh, hey looks at me I want another kiss” he teases.

"mmm" bakugo says embarrassed
'what the fuck do I dooo' he thought

“Come on kitten look at me~” he smirks looking bakugou up and down Bakugo blushes at the name
Todoroki shrugs and walks over to the bed sitting down. He doesn’t say anything.
'what do i do...I'm horny' what he didn't know was that he was muttering

“Aw my kitten’s horny~?” He smirks as he heard what bakugo had said.

He turns around blushing "I...I d..don't know what ur t.. talking about"

“You sure? Your stuttering a lot huh” he tilts his head “well then I guess I won’t help you” he shrugs.

"mmmm...ok fine" bakugou said softly

“Hm? What was that?” He said with a smirk looking the blonde up and down.

450 words 👍😁...hope u enjoyed