Chapter 4

Hadrians POV

Me and Syreen where talking when someone enters the room. When I look to see who it was, I saw Draco Malfoy and i'm confused. Why is he here? And when did he become so good looking? His hair seemed to be a brighter blond and he was a good 6 feet. He gained some more muscle and his hair wasn't gelled back, which gave it a sexy bed head look. His eyes were blood red and slits for pupils. He was wearing a pair if ripped blue skinny jeans and a white button up that seemed to hug his body. He had a black jacket with fluff on the inside hanging around his shoulders.

"Syreen? Who is that?"

"GAH! Oh it's just you."

He started looking at me and I freaked. He eyed me up down, then looked back at Syreen, who was scolding him about how he should knock first.

"Syreen, quit it. Don't act like you don't do the same thing."

"Well, i'm a hypocrite. We all know that."

" Great so are you going to answer my question?"

"...What was your question again?"

" Who is that guy?"

" OH! Dracoinan Lucius Malfoy, meet Hadrian Salazar Riddle, or Hades for short. He, is my twin brother, the one that was kidnapped."

He looked at us for a second, before a shocked expression hits his face.

" WAIT WHAT?!"

" Take a seat Draco."

" okay..."

" So do you have any questions for him?"

He looked at me for a good minute.

" So how was being Harry Potter like?"

I froze. How did he know that I was Harry Potter?! As if he read my mind, he answer my question.

"I knew because the magic around you is the same, except more obvious."

" Oh. Wait so you don't hate me?"

" I never hated you."

" Wait what."

" Yeah. I just had to keep my Malfoy mask up. If anything, I felt kinda bad. Yo where blindly following that good for nothing headmaster. You didn't get what was going on, so I couldn't really hate you."

" Wait so then why did Mother hate me?"

Syreen answered this question.

" He 'hated' you because you where 'the child' of James and Lily Potter. James bullied mum when they where younger, no matter what uncle padfoot and moony said. And Lily had a crush on him, but he rejected her, and she started bulling and forcing herself on him. He though that you would be their spawn, so he bullied you."

" Thats horrible. I guess that makes sense."

" Hey Hades, can I call you that?"

" Yeah you can call me that."

" Do you know how to identify your mate?"

" No..."

They both looked at me, then started to whisper between themselves. Then they looked at me, and Draco started talking to me. Apparently three day after a submissive birthday they have the ability to find their mate by looking in their eyes. Until then, you should avoid being in a relationship because it will cause you and you mate extreme pain of that person isn't your mate. Just then, Mrs. Malfoy came into the room and hugged the life out of me.