Chapter 7

Hadrian's POV:

I woke up snuggled up to Draco's chest. His arms where draped over me and his soft snores filled the room. Yeah, I could used to waking up like this. I cast a quick tempus to see that it was 7:30. Well we have breakfast in 30 minutes so I should probably wake Draco up. 

" Hey dray." I said softly.

" Mmhm"

" Dray get up." I say while giggling. There was a few seconds of silence before I am suddenly flipped over so that I was being pinned down by him. I felt blush rise to my cheeks as he leaned down and nipped my neck. 

" Why are you waking me up this early my angel."

" A-angel?!" He smirked at my reaction.

" Of course. You're my little angel." I scoff.

" Please. I'm a demon."

" Not to me~ To me you're just my little angel sent from hell."  He said, before kissing me. I quickly kiss back. We separate after a while and we both get up and get ready. We met up with a very flustered Syreen and Drake.  I give her a knowing look, which she responds by hitting my arm. We enter the Great hall and split up. We walked over to the Slytherin table and sat across from Blaise and Pansy. Afterwards we went to class.  We had DADA first. I believe that it was being taught by someone named Umbridge. We entered the classroom and I sat next to Draco. We where sharing with the Gryffindors. After a few minutes, a plump lady (A/N: Not fat shaming!) entered the classroom.

" Hello class. I'm sure you already know my name. Now, with the rules. There will be no wands in here unless instructed."

" Then how do we practice the spells?" I asked. There where several mutters of agreement.

" Well you see Mr. Riddle, there is no practicing. You will just study, and preform at the test."

" But what if we get attacked? Then how do we defend ourselves?"

" Who would want to attack children like yourself?"

" Um I don't know, maybe Lord Voldemort?" I said, my anger growing. I knew father would never attack us, but I had to keep up and act. I felt Draco grab my hand from under the table and rub small circles to calm me down. It worked, until she started talking again. 

" But he isn't back. Do you honestly believe Potter?" Everyone seemed shocked at this.

" Um, I'm pretty sure no one would lie about something like this. Besides, what about Diggory? Who else would off killed him?" Although he was on the dark side, he did miss Cedric. He was a great friend.

" His death was a tragic accident." She said, with a sickly smile. That's when I lost my cool.

" A tragic accident? A tragic accident?! How is being hit by the killing curse a tragic accident?!" I yelled. 

" Mr.Riddle! You will not use that tone with my. Detention with me for two weeks starting today!" I stared at her in shock. I leaned back and stared at her with anger. 

"Excuse me what?!" I heard Draco yell.

" Do you have a problem Mr. Malfoy?"

" Why for two weeks! Thats crazy!" 

" It's my choice, not yours. Now. Everyone take out your textbooks and read the first chapter..." I herd Draco have a low growl come from Draco, and I quickly gave his hand I squeeze to calm him down. He looked over to me and gave me a grateful smile. I opened to book and saw we where doing stuff from first year. That's when Grangers hand shot up.