Chapter 50

Maya's POV:

It was snowing hard. I was cold as fuck. I ran back to the church. I had a piece of bread that Feeny gave me in my hands.

"Riley! Guess what?"

No response.

"Riley?"

No response again. Only a quiet groaning was heard. I quickly walked into the room she was in. She was in the same spot, her eyes half closed.

"Riles?"

She wheezed. She was struggling with every breathe.

"Riles!? RILEY?"

Her eyes teared up. She started shaking and crying.

"Riley no. Riley don't!"

"I'm...I'm sorry Maya. Tell everyone that I'm sorry." She managed to say.

"RILEY NO! EAT! EAT! HERE!" I shoved the piece of bread in her face. She pushed it away.

"EAT! EAT! EAT! RILEY!" Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't take it. Everything began to blur. I started shaking and getting dizzy.

"RILEY PLEASE!"

She closed her eyes. I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not. I suddenly started hearing sirens. No. Not now. Dammit Feeny.

"HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP! HELP!" I started shrieking. A cop started carrying me away. I started struggling.

"HELP RILEY! PLEASE!" I cry out, pointing at Riley's unconscious body.

"HELP!" The ambulance pulled up, and carried Riley and I away.
-------------------------------------------
Topanga's POV:

"Hello?"

"Yes, Mrs. Matthews. Just as I predicted, Maya came back."

"Really?"

"Yes, she just left."

"Did you find out anything about Riley and where they are staying?"

"It seems that they are staying in an abandoned church, and Maya told me Riley is sick."

"How sick?"

"She refuses to eat. But don't worry, I've already contacted the police. Your daughters are coming home."

I started crying with joy. Riley and Maya have been found.
------------------------------------------
Author's note:

Thank you for 6k+ reads and 200+ votes guys <3!

What did you guys think? I'll be making the sequel soon.