He Loves me: (Ennoshita Chikara x Reader)

another heavy fic. Once again, I request you all be RESPECTFUL and comment appropriately. No silly comments, no trying to be funny, just comments that are appropriate for the mood. 

Warning, suicide mention, abuse mention, read only if you are comfortable. put your own mental health first.

He loves me

He loves me not

He loves me

He loves me not

A girl picks at the petals of a flower that was recently gifted her as an apology for an action.

He loves me

He loves me not

Her shoulder still stung from where he sunk his teeth into her. Her wrist still bore bruises.

He loves me

He loves me not

"(Name)?" The girl froze and went cold "Are you in there?" A familiar voice called out to the plucking girl. She shook off the feeling however and turned her attention to the closed door behind her.

"Yes, I am. Come in,"

The door crept open and an old friend walked in. the girl continued to pull the petals from the flora in front of her.

"Hey, how you doing? I haven't seen you too much recently..." (Name) turned and looked at the average looking boy. His hair was neatly combed, but she knew he was coming back from a volleyball practice. She was always amazed at how well kept it was, even after the most extraneous of activities.

"I'm doing alright, Chikara" (Name) replied, "I'm just a little under the weather" (Name) gave him a fake smile. He was always able to tell which ones were real and which ones were fake. (Name) was a terrible actor. Chikara noticed the ripped up flower. He knew who it was from and he knew the game she was playing. (Name) looked away once more and began to tear the petals once more.

"What did he do now?"

He loves me

He loves me not

"Did he put his hands on you again?"

He loves me

"Please, talk to me (Name),"

He loves me...

"(Name)..."

Not.

(Name) burst into tears as she crushed the balded flower into her hands. Her sobbing and crying soon became smothered by the boy who was in her company. He hushed and whispered words of affirmation into her ear, telling her he was there now. He stroked her hair and held her close as her tears fell to her sheets. He noticed her wrists, and he noticed her shoulder. He knew who the culprit was, and it made him furious.

If it wasn't for (Name) pleading for him not to do anything, he would have gathered all the 2nd years and jumped the guy. He would have beat the man into the ground for even inflicting one scratch to her skin. He wanted nothing more than to protect her, but the man kept pulling her back in. He would apologize, twist her words and make it seem like it was all her fault that he hurt her. He lied to her and convinced her it was the truth. This relationship wasn't about love, it was about power. That man needed power over her, he needed to feel superior. He hit her, he beat her, but she could never leave her without him threatening harm to her family or himself. (Name)'s sobbing slowed as she sat in Chikara's arms.

"Did you say you'd leave?" (Name) buried her face closer to his heart.

"He said he'd kill himself... and then..."

"Shhh shhh, you don't have to say anymore if you don't want to." he gripped her tighter, but not so tight that he would hurt her. "I've had enough of this guy... (Name), I promise to protect you if he threatens you again." (Name) panicked slightly

"Chikara, it isn't that simple! He'll kill you!" (Name) began to choke up again. "I don't want him to hurt you... especially not you..."

"I promise I'll be fine, you need to get away from him" Chikara hugged (Name) tighter "I'll help however I can..."

The shifting of their weight caused a single petal to fall to the floor.

He loves me.