Chapter 12

HEY GUYS.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

THERE is a long authors note at the end, please read it!

And again sorry for the wait!

I love you all<3

Harry's Pov (flashback)

.

.

.

The strobe lights of the night club, flashed blinding me, and making me stumble along the dance floor.

Sweaty bodies up against each other, grinding, and dancing as if they were going to die tomorrow. Like some cheesy horrible song.

Why was it so hot in here? It feels like I'm in the sun. I'm not even joking. It feels like the heater is on full blast, and I'm wearing clothes meant for the snow. How are people dancing when it's this hot? I have so many unanswered questions, this is starting to get ridiculous.

WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO SPEND THEIR EVENING AT SUCH A HOT, AND SWEATY PLACE?!

WHY?

My friend didn't even show up. He cancelled last minute and I was already at this god forsaking place.

The girl I had my eyes on, all night, just left with some guy. I just want to leave this awful, hot, and drunken place. Okay I am so done with this place.

{end of flashback}

That night, I had vowed to never go into a night club again. I guess I should have learned my lesson. Well I guess not because little did I know that the next time I went would change my career and possibly ruin a friendship.

Little did I know that one of my best friends, would refuse to talk to me because of something I did while drunk.

Little did I know that my career could be going downhill because of that dumb drunken mistake.

Little did I know. .

.

.

..

.

.

"HARRY HARRY STYLES LOOK HERE!"

"HARRY IS IT TRUE YOU'VE BEEN DATING TAYLOR SWIFT?!"

"HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Questions being thrown at me from left and right, from people I've never seen before.

Bright, and blinding camera flashes making me stumble, on my already drunk mind. The questions were hard to make out, and I couldn't answer without slurring my words.

After trying to push through the crowd, I see the familiar car of my Bethy. I mean Beth. Oh my god. Did I really just do that?

It's cause you're drunk Harry. I mentally reminded myself.

Reaching for the door handle. Feeling the cool, metal on my clammy hands. Yanking open the car door and practically jumped inside

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" An angry Beth, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Emily yelled,

Oh I was in for a long night. Oops

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am so sorry I haven't updated in the past few months! I have been really busy with, school, the holidays. And my grandpa has been in the hospital. So I haven't had a lot of free time.

If you're still reading then I love you so much, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I promise that updates will be much more frequent, and consistent:)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHATER!

MY FAVORITE COMMENT WILL GET A DEDICATION

And please vote, it only takes a click and would help a lot:)

I love you all:) Xx