Chapter 4: Under Siege

Shortly after 10:00 AM

As visitors throughout the park were indulging in their daily leisure, CR-1042 and two helicopters hovered above Main Street while one other was hovering above the docks and the final one was along with CR-1017 above the raptor paddock.

In the control room, Lowery and Vivian saw this and passed the Code Yellow message, prompting the Asset Containment Unit or ACU and the park rangers alike to arm themselves.

At the buildup area, Owen, Danni and Hunter 2-3 saw Barry and Olivia coming on their ATV when a huge explosion rocked them just as Olivia and her boss dismounted their ATV.

"What the heck was that?" Barry asked as his pager turned red, meaning Code Red had been activated.

"Terror attack. Let's flee in the jungle!" Cyd ordered as she, her team, her father, Barry, Olivia and Danni stole a dump truck. Schaffer then saw the park rangers hurrying up to Main Street.

At the docks, the helicopter doors opened revealed MG-42 machine guns. The terrorists on them then started firing blindly, killing both civilians and park rangers alike. As that was happening, the terrorists roped down from it and let out a M72A2 LAW launcher, which they fired at the ferry, sinking it as tourists scattered to avoid gunfire. As the helicopter retreated, the terrorists fired their weapons in the air, forcing the civilians to duck and crouch.

In Main Street, the helicopters and CR-1042 began pouring fire on the crowd, killing numerous park rangers and several civilians, who ran away. The terrorists near the exits then tossed Molotov grenades, preventing anyone from escaping Main Street, while InGen mercenaries and terrorists roped down before as the convoy carrying Reisner, Salamanca, Flemming and other goons came in Main Street. The helicopters and CR-1042 retreated to avoid any freindly fire. But the ACU also came in Main Street and began securing the surroundings, when Witter suddenly killed an ACU trooper with his MP5K submachine gun, killing him instantly. On the top of the Dairy Queen, Sands assembled his Remington 700 AICS and had a Latvian henchman as a spotter. Sands then shot ACU trooper Spears dead.

"Sniper, watch out." Hamada said as he and other ACU troopers evacuated the civilians under fire from several terrorists. Then, Reisner, Salamanca, Flemming, their henchmen and their newly-arrived InGen accomplices led by Antonis dismounted their vehicles and began to fire their weapons at the security personel, killing them all, including their commander Hamada who had time to say 'The Kingdom has fallen' as an InGen man shot him dead, before motioning CR-1042 to take them to the control room.

At the aviary, the terrorists there let out pistols and submachine guns and swiftly killed all of the security personel there.

At the Gyrosphere station, Morel and the three terrorists with him shot all of the park rangers dead, while also taking everyone there hostage. Then, four other terrorists and four InGen mercs came and relieved Morel and his three fellow terrorists.

In the wilderness, Hunter 2-3, Danni, Owen, Olivia and Barry ran towards the two terrorists who had released the drone. These two henchmen were promptly killed by Schaffer, who fired his M4A1 fitted with a KAC M203A2. Then, Owen and Danni picked up their flak jacket. Owen then took a henchman's G36K rifle while Danni stole the G3 of the second dead henchman. Cyd also stole a terrorist's earpiece in case. Olivia stole the terrorists' boots before hanging these items to her belt.

"Hey, guys, look at this." Schaffer told his group. He indeed found that the terrorists were intending to find Claire Dearing.

"Let's go get Claire!" Cyd said as she and the rest of the group mounted the fake MVU truck. After this, Cyd started the engine and drove to link up with Claire.