6. Vomit and Kisses

« PART SIX »
___________

Vomit and Kisses

_________________

-

I spent ten minutes in agony (okay, not really, my stomach didn't hurt that much).

I was honestly growing tired of looking at the shelves and shelves of snow globes and so I decided that I really needed to move on to a new store. As I made my way towards the front of the store, I came to a half to just glance at the cute little key chains they had next to the cash register.

I looked up as someone entered the store. It was Niall, his hands tucked into his pockets, his face flushed. His forehead seemed moist, as though he was sweating.

"Hi," he greeted tenderly, leaning in closer to me.

"Hello," I replied just as softly, stroking his cheek with only my fingertips, barely brushing them against his face.

"I can't seem to find anything for you," he whispered, drawing me closer to him with each passing second.

"Same for you," I murmured, our lips almost touching.

"You know, I'm not feeling so well."

I pulled back an inch, knitting my eyebrows together in concern.

"Are you alright?" I asked tenderly, running a hand through his hair.

He began to nod before scooting back, grabbing his stomach. "Okay, no," he groaned. "Not feeling alright."

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rushed him out of the store. I headed in the direction of the restrooms. I glanced up at the signs hanging from the ceiling and turned into the first bathroom door that I saw, pretty sure that it was the ladies'.

Niall rushed into the stall, and I heard him heaving and gagging and ew.

"So, that food wasn't so great," I said, coming into the stall with him and leaning my body against the door.

"No," he agreed, and them he puked again.

Ew.

Once Niall was finished, he pulled his phone from his pocket tiredly to check the time. His eyes widened and he immediately stood up straight, rushing to the sink.

"We've been here for two hours, Harry," he breathed as he hurriedly grabbed his tooth brush from his suitcase, unable to stand the taste in his mouth.

I gasped as he brushed his teeth, urging him to hurry and move faster. He claimed that he was brushing as fast as he possibly could, but I had my doubts. He finally rinsed his mouth and placed his toothpaste and brush back where they belonged, grabbing his suitcase handle.

Staring at his bag for a moment, I jolted in realization, cursing under my breath. He opened his mouth to question me, but I cut him off.

"I left my suitcase in the store," I blurted, and he huffed before we both took off, jogging through the mall in search of the store.

"Idiot," Niall mumbled breathily.

"I was taking care of you!" I exclaimed. "Mister 'Oh-Let's-Eat-At-This-Horrible-Diner!'"

"You could've grabbed the suitcase!" Niall argued as we rushed into the store, scanning the aisles for the luggage.

"You know, my stomach hurts because of you!"