Chapter 2

My brother kept asking me about my "date" with illumi. What should I say? I kinda understand myself better now? Or I learned that I actually like my brother or should I say that i got weak and soft?

Emi: Hisoka..May I ask you a question?
Hisoka: sure my dear ♦️
Emi: what would you do if I got killed by someone..
Hisoka: what did you do?
Emi: n-nothing I just wanted to know your answer..
Hisoka: of course I would hunt this person who killed you. I would capture him. Make him feel sorry for what he did. I would slowly kill him. He has to beg for his death. I mean I love you. You are my sister ♥️
Emi: isn't it called softness if you can't let me go..if you can't except my death?
Hisoka: of course not! I mean yes you are somehow weak then but we are humans and we feel something. We can't cut it off. Well I guess..but even illumis father has a wife. He feels something for her so that means that terrifying people like him, have feelings too.
Emi: wow- thanks brother.

I wanted to hug him but he didn't agree to that.

Hisoka: we are close but not close enough to hug each other.
Emi: y-yeah you are right! I'm new at this stuff..

Hisokas phone rang.

Hisoka: oh..hello
Chrollo: Hello Hisoka, how are you?
Hisoka: ugh.. what do you want? Is there a meeting? Or do you want to fight against me? ♦️
Chrollo: no there is no meeting, I just wanted to let you know that Uvogin died. And I wanted to ask you if your sister could be the new member..
Hisoka: No
Emi: what is?

Hisoka looked pretty serious, I was just too curios. I grabbed his phone and asked Chrollo what he wanted.

Chrollo: would you like to be the new member of our troupe?

I immediately smiled. That was my dream since Hisoka was a part of it. I also wanted to be a part of them.

Emi: Hisoka may i?
Hisoka: no
Emi: but why?
Hisoka: I said no 💢
Emi: but you know that you could protect me better because we are always together then.
Hisoka: give me the phone!

He was really serious, I had no chance I had to give it to him.

Hisoka: Do you need her for a mission?
Chrollo: look I know that you are weirdly overprotective but I need her. You can decide after her first mission.
Hisoka: mh..okay fine

Fine? For what? He hung up.

Emi: brother?
Hisoka: you are a part of it..but only for a mission.

He smiled..but this smile was really weird.

Emi: but there is a 'but..' right?
Hisoka: no actually not. Your first mission is to kill a mafia family but with illumi.

W-what? With this strange guy?

Emi: that's why you agreed? I thought illumi isn't a member of the Phantom troupe.
Hisoka: he isn't a member and he is a member. But they need him for this kind of mission as well.

I rolled my eyes. Whatever. At least I have a mission again.

Emi: but when is the mission?
Hisoka: in few hours.

WHAaat? Ughhhh..

Emi: okay I need to pack some weapons.
Hisoka: weapons? you only use a knife..
Emi: and a sword 😒

I sharpened my knife. It has to cut through much flesh today. Then I washed my face and brushed my hair. I was kinda excited to see illumi again. Don't ask me why. I feel like I don't dislike him anymore. I kinda want to be more friends with him. He kinda opened my eyes after I opened his eyes.

Illumi: are you ready for our second date?
Emi: wh-what 😳
Hisoka: uhum..dont go too far illumi
Illumi: yeah yeah..come Emi we need to kill some people.

I left my "home" with a big smile. I think that's the first time I have ever smiled to him. I could get used to that.

Illumi: you seem to be happy.
Emi: yeah..because I saw you

I whispered the last few words.

Illumi: I'm happy to see you! I think we should be friends..maybe also more than that
Emi: did you say something?
Illumi: n-no

Why did he say friends..WAIT that shouldn't bother me at all. I can't have a crush on him...not on him. Hisoka wouldn't like that. Maybe he likes him. No I don't think so...but it wouldn't be impossible..he is way to weird to know that for sure.

Illumi: our mission is to kill a mafia family. Am I right?

I nodded.

Illumi: I hope you are good enough. I don't want to protect you. ;)
Emi: ha ha ha...here we go

I crashed through the window of their house. I immediately stabbed some of them. They started to shoot at us. I protected my skin with nen. After some minutes we were finished.

Illumi: you are good

I looked into his eyes. He looked happy. And kinda impressed. I loved it. WHAT WAIT NO

Emi: stop it..don't look like that..
Illumi: I can't..you are too beautiful
Emi: 😳
Illumi: i-i mean, behind you!

I turned around but it was too late. The person held me captured. He held my knife right at my throat.

Illumi: let her go

His hair started to fly up. He was definitely mad..kinda cute..