Chapter 4

My phone rang again. This time it was my brother.

Emi: what..
Hisoka: oh..I'm sorry that I woke you up. But I think I will be gone for some days. I saw Gon..he isn't ready..but I found someone else. I will kill him but like I said don't wait for me.
Emi: I never wait for you. I don't care but be back in some weeks or I will search for you..
Hisoka: sure ♥️

He hung up. What a weird human being. I looked at the time. It was 10 am. Well it's time for some great breakfast. I got up from my bed to go to the kitchen. But I heard some noises.

Unknown 1: what are we doing here jeff...we will never win against her
jeff: She killed our whole family. We have to win against her.
Unknown 2: that wont be easy.
Unknown 3: we have to try our best.

Shit..those mafia guys are here. I turned my head way to fast so my throat hurt. I made a quite sound shit. I opened my door little bit. They didn't hear it thank god. W-where is my phone? I need to call hisoka. AH he isn't available. And I dont have any other friend who is an assassin. I could call..illumi. yeah..I need someone or I wouldn't make it out. Before I could call him, he called me.

Illumi: where are you and how are you?
Emi: so they were after you too?
Illumi: yeah but only 2 mafia agents whatever they are called. I could handle them easily. And how many are there after you?
Emi: uhm..4. Why did you only have 2?
Illumi: they think that you are stronger than me.. So they gave you more.
Emi: I guess they were right. I am stronger than youuu..
Illumi: we definitely have to test that
Unknown 3: did you hear that? I think it comes from this direction..
Emi: uhm can you come now?
Illumi: on my way..

I hung up. It was time to get out and show them who I am. I used nen to protect myself. They immediately shot at me. I hid back in my room. Okay they are not joking. They tried to get in. Illumi I need you right now. They broke the door. One of them attacked me but I could easily knock him off. He was really easy to beat. How?! I beat almost everyone of them. But where was the last one? I looked around. He was nowhere.

Illumi: Did you look for him?

he held the corpse of the last man i was searching.

Emi: Yes! Thanks..
Illumi: Are you okay?

I nodded but he came closer and closer. There wasn't much space between our lips

Illumi: I...

he wanted to say something but he couldnt because my phone rang. It was an unknown number. Please dont tell me that it is Killua again.

Emi: Yes?
Unknown: Is Illumi next to you?

yep it was this dumbass Killua. Why does he call me again? Its like he wants to be killed and manipulated.

Emi: Why are you calling? Didnt you hear what i said?
Killua: So he is really next to you huh? I am calling because i want to ask something. I know something that he doesnt. Actually you can listen to  that too.

I pressed the speaker button.

Killua: Hello brother..
Illumi: K-Killua?
Killua: Yes its me..uhm our father called me because he couldn't reach you. He wanted to ask you what this drawing of a girl is. He found that in your room. But let me tell you something. Dont fall in love with her. I think her name is Emi. You will just have to kill her some day. She wouldn't be good enough. You dont deserve a girlfriend...

(its a short chapter ik ;((  )